GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 02:37:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rare games  (Read 4012 times)

Captain Jack

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Captain Jack has no influence.
rare games
« on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:12 pm »

guys i love goldeneye source me and my friends have been playing it a lot recently
i made a Australian goldeneye source group and we had a player of the week i just won in a sudden death in slappers on license to kill against my friend on the very bottom of cradle :D

you guys have done a lot of hard work and if you can produce this excellent rare game when your finished why not try to make a perfect dark source someone already tried to but i think it has been canceled and no one plays it it would be sweet to see another rare classic using the source engine

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: rare games
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:43:00 am »

I would help you off a horse any day.

Also, the Perfect Dark Source mod is back under work, so I think we'll see some news with it in a few months.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 02:38:21 am »

Would help if your post wasn't completely devoid of capitalization and punctuation.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

The Beatles pwn j00!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 05:36:23 am »

Would help if your post wasn't completely devoid of capitalization and punctuation.

I agree. Usually I'm not too much of a "grammar nazi", but when I read those two pseudo-paragraphs I died a little inside. Please try and put forth the tiny bit of effort needed to properly express yourself. It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but attempting to understand such babble is a pain in the ass.

just imagene if everyone typed liek dis all the time isnt it a pain in the ass to read you know it is its not readily understood and its a waste of time to read cause its so confusing and disjointed please take the time to at least use decent punctuation it would save alot of us many headaches ok thank bye

It would also save you from being hassled by assholes such as myself. :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:28:07 pm »

Iknowhowtousemyspacebar

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up