GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 19, 2024, 11:40:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a few things to make the game more even.  (Read 10418 times)

brainedamage

a few things to make the game more even.
« on: December 15, 2009, 06:24:42 pm »

I have been playing since the release, but i have noticed lately that i can put 3 rounds of shells in someone and i can havea bullet vest on and they kill me with one shot with a common pistol, even if i have the silver pistol i have to put round after round in them, why is this? when there is alot of people in there i have spawned right in the middle of crossfire and i dont get it, there needs to be a way of making the game a little more fair or vac isnt picking up on the cheaters. this im not the only one who is complaining, i just thought i would bring it to your attention, please do something about this or i will uninstall it, thanks

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: a few things to make the game more even.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 07:13:51 pm »

As with any game there are good and not so good players. In GE:S the good players are the ones who didn't give up early on and got better at the game as they learnt how to play.

GE:S can seem pretty brutal if you don't know the fundamentals.

Beta 4 is hopefully coming soon, so I recommend that you stick it out for now, as Beta 4 is going to fix a lot of issues and introduce new weapons and will overall bring more balanced gameplay as a result.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 07:15:35 pm by Mangley »
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer
Pages: [1]   Go Up