GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 19, 2024, 03:42:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [NOTABUG] GE:s stopped working  (Read 10568 times)

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
[NOTABUG] GE:s stopped working
« on: June 01, 2009, 07:33:14 pm »

Well a couple of days ago when i decided to play GE:s i opened it up and tried to join a server, but all of a sudden GE:S freezez so i try to join another server but it does it again, but when i finally got to join a game the graphix were all messed up.

What do you think the problem is?

"P.S. all my other steam games work fine"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:44:56 pm by killermonkey »

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: GE:s stopped working
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:15:35 am »

Delete your gesource folder at C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods, re-download the full game from one of the download links here, and see if it works.

If this doesn't work, go to the "tools" tab and right click on the Source SDK base 2007, and click "Delete local content..." and re-download the SDK base.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW
Pages: [1]   Go Up