GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 09:17:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [BUG] Grenade Launchers at Complex "house"  (Read 3564 times)

arthurk.becker

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arthurk.becker has no influence.
[BUG] Grenade Launchers at Complex "house"
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:09:10 am »

I noticed that the grenade launcher in the complex "house" (in front of the yellow ramp)
is rolling down the ramp when spawns... a suggestion is to make him spawn in the "vertical" position, not in "horizontal", that way he can't roll

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: [BUG] Grenade Launchers at Complex "house"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 05:38:51 am »

Physics + Gravity = lolz

ya, I reported this during our internal testing..  its a meh kinda thing
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 03:35:33 pm »

Can I add to this that sometimes the grenade launcher cannot be picked up? I think it may be that it spawns partially into the ground because of the width of the model.. you can shoot it a few times and then it can be picked up. It can be picked up as ammo but not a new weapon in this instance.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

InvertedShadow

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InvertedShadow has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 09:02:40 pm »

Can I add to this that sometimes the grenade launcher cannot be picked up? I think it may be that it spawns partially into the ground because of the width of the model.. you can shoot it a few times and then it can be picked up. It can be picked up as ammo but not a new weapon in this instance.
I can confirm this, this bug is a total bitch when you have a klobb, theres a 'broken' glaunch on the ground, and the enemy is turning the corner.

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 09:44:55 pm »

A few others and I also noticed that the same theing happens with the golden gun as well where it cannot be picked up in neo-complex unless its shot at while standing over it.  Also noticed it seems to occur only when it spawns on the glossy/glass floor textured areas of the map.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 10:56:31 pm »

I'll move the origins of the GG and the GL up a little for v4.1. Not a big deal :)

little 00

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • little 00 has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 04:26:06 am »

same problem in runway cant pickup the launcher
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:14:56 am by little 00 »

Let the source be with you (Goldeneye source)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 01:42:49 pm »

If it's the spawn in the back(where facility bz is) it's known, and new origins should fix.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up