GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:13:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 12-0 WOOOOOOOOOO  (Read 10939 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
12-0 WOOOOOOOOOO
« on: December 04, 2007, 05:30:14 am »

DAMN RIGHT NEW ENGLAND IS UNDEFEATED!!!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
Re: 12-0 WOOOOOOOOOO
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:23:24 am »

On a college level, Hawaii Warriors are undefeated as well :)

anyone who watched the games on ESPN probably also saw a commercial I did the music for.

Woot for national TV exposure for me!  :P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 06:26:22 am »

yea i watch the whole game, what commercial did you do?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 06:45:30 am »

It was the UH Manoa commercial.  If you try to remember the crappiest commercial with really bad music, that's the one!

Seriously, the music sucked.  But the chancellor loved it and discouraged me from changing it  :-\

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 06:55:01 am »

lol na i dont remember it, u can try to describe it tho

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 07:16:09 am »

The opening shot was of some dancers with words popping on the screen.  Cut to a laboratory with some guys passing beakers around.  Then a dolphin jumping in the air, and some graduates putting leis on each other.  It was something like that.  Then bam, University of Hawaii at Manoa.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 04:20:19 pm »

hah yea i remember that one. Dont remember the music though, sorry! Still love u

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 01:45:51 am »

Cowboys are coming, they are gonna get it.

fonfa

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • fonfa has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 01:52:31 am »

cowboys suck!
[01:22 PM] fourtecks: YOU NEED ME HARD

Loafie, Hero of Dreams

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Loafie, Hero of Dreams has no influence.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 03:30:15 am »

The opening shot was of some dancers with words popping on the screen.  Cut to a laboratory with some guys passing beakers around.  Then a dolphin jumping in the air, and some graduates putting leis on each other.  It was something like that.  Then bam, University of Hawaii at Manoa.

Wait was that the one with the dude in the grass skirt twirling those firesticks like a frickin demon?
maps in production: ge_temple maps released: ge_caves, ge_complex, ge_complex_classic
Loafie, Hero of Dreams is watching Big Love
fourtecks: you are watching basstronix?

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 05:04:26 am »

Yeah pretty sure there was one of those in the commercial.

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 05:37:25 am »

On a college level, Hawaii Warriors are undefeated as well :)

anyone who watched the games on ESPN probably also saw a commercial I did the music for.

Woot for national TV exposure for me!  :P
Sweet dude. Now you need to get a basketball intro track gig like me. TV, radio, and internet exposure all rolled into one (not national exposure like you, though....yet). That could change if Valparaiso U goes somewhere this year. ;)

That's cool though man, congrats. ;D
Quote from: SharpSh00tah
Brady's a beast. I'm calling a Steelers win this week though.  :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 05:40:45 am by Audix »

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 08:00:48 am »

I'd be happier doing an intro track for a game, that's some major pwnage. 

Xanatos

• Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Xanatos has no influence.
    • The Janus Syndicate
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 03:52:31 pm »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 05:31:29 pm »

uh xanatos... you... alright?

As for steelers win, nah, i wouldnt be able to live anymore. god i hate the steelers. Tho ill put money on the dolphins winning!

Undefeated 17-0 2007 N.E. Patriots, Tom brady, randy moss, wes welker, dahte stallworth, asante samual WOO fuckin sick lineup

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up