GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:48:44 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [BUG] Achievement Error  (Read 6012 times)

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
[BUG] Achievement Error
« on: February 13, 2009, 05:30:07 am »

I was trying to get that Octopussy achievement, and despite hiding in an elevator for about 6 minutes out of a round of no longer than 7 mins, I didn't get the achievement. Maybe I wasn't camping correctly or something, but after getting about 5 or 6 kills on a match with at least 6 other people while remaining motionless (except aiming), I think I would consider that camping.

Any thoughts? It seems a little bit strange to me.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [BUG] Achievement Error
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:51 am »

I will work on the definition for this achievement on the 3.1 patch... its a little touchy because its trying to objectively determine a subjective event ;-)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:40:40 am »

I didn't get that one yet, and guess I'll never do. If I get any award by the end of the match, the it is of the Most Frantic.

Hey killermonkey, how come your rep is at minus 666. Did Satan pay a visit here to the forums?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:55:16 am »

OOOOO the logs are showing this IP address as the culprit for the tampering!

creepy..

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:00 pm »

On a more serious mood, why did he get such a negative rep?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 12:30:15 pm »

Probably lodle medling in the database :) my guess.

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 12:31:12 pm »

Probably lodle medling in the database :) my guess.

Hehe

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 03:42:59 pm »

Cause i asked for Satan's revenge ;-) plus I made a typo on my own weaponset! I think that deserves neg rep lol

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 07:04:51 pm »

haha he has -666 because.... HE CAN! lol

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up