GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:27:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 02/05/10 [February Report] Code + more!  (Read 40535 times)

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: GES Update 02/05/10 [February Report] Code + more!
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2010, 04:13:15 pm »

Calling all fans of GE:S, start spreading the word as rumor across the internet.

I'm on it  :P  I'll be making a post in a forum of one of the largest TF2 + HL2DM clans that exist, they have over 120 clan members and own lots of servers.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2010, 05:14:50 pm »

Careful, the moment we put 007 in the title, we touch one of their defensible trademarks.  They hauled an auto manufacurter into court for putting two circles next to an acute angle, once.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2010, 06:04:15 pm »

Calling all fans of GE:S, start spreading the word as rumor across the internet.

February 19th, 5pm U.S EST

;)

*news post coming soon* Get the release hype train going for us. Talk to friends, tweet, myspace, facebook, anything you can think of. Just over 5 days you got to help us bring in the masses :)

I can quote myself without feeling shame or guilt, because GES Beta 4 rocks that much. :D

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2010, 06:14:36 pm »

I can quote myself without feeling shame or guilt, because GES Beta 4 rocks that much. :D
Like we'd call you out on it anyway ;)

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2010, 06:51:29 pm »

Careful, the moment we put 007 in the title, we touch one of their defensible trademarks.  They hauled an auto manufacurter into court for putting two circles next to an acute angle, once.
Just curious... How is GoldenEye not a trademark infringement?

However... GoldenEye 008 would be a logical successor to GoldenEye 007 on the N64 :P

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2010, 07:41:14 pm »

It is, but some trademarks are more-agressively defended than others.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up