GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:23:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Devcast event!  (Read 24081 times)

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
Re: Devcast event!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 04:03:46 am »

No, but it might be a euphemism.

I was there for some of the convo. It was a real jengajam.

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 04:04:52 am »

grammar nazi -________-

its late lol

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 04:58:01 am »

Lol, no worries. Mozilla's spellcheck didn't like the it the first time I tried spelling it. :P

Loafie, Hero of Dreams

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Loafie, Hero of Dreams has no influence.
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 07:17:11 am »

euphemism?
maps in production: ge_temple maps released: ge_caves, ge_complex, ge_complex_classic
Loafie, Hero of Dreams is watching Big Love
fourtecks: you are watching basstronix?

Alacaboose

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Alacaboose has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 03:04:51 pm »

Lol, no worries. Mozilla's spellcheck didn't like the it the first time I tried spelling it. :P

Actually it was a JengaJosh Project.. I am still tired from doing the marathon.. it kind of bugs me that everyone thinks it was jengas idea for the 26 hour podcast but i was the brians in the operation

Thanks Sharp and Spider for calling in. We had a great time

SHAM WOW!
What Would James Bond Do

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 03:56:24 pm »

I think you both had stuff to bring to the table from what i saw. Though he was kinda a dick right after our devs left, didnt give us much credit for boosting the marathons numbers that hour or two. :P It seems like he only valued female guest or something. He found them talking about random ass internet communities (ive never heard of) more exciting.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:58:59 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 04:21:41 pm »

I think you both had stuff to bring to the table from what i saw. Though he was kinda a dick right after our devs left, didnt give us much credit for boosting the marathons numbers that hour or two. :P It seems like he only valued female guest or something. He found them talking about random ass internet communities (ive never heard of) more exciting.

who was dick?

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 04:50:46 pm »

Jengajam commented after you left. Sort of a wrap up before he mentioned his new guest.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:00 pm »

Actually it was a JengaJosh Project.. I am still tired from doing the marathon.. it kind of bugs me that everyone thinks it was jengas idea for the 26 hour podcast but i was the brians in the operation
But you let his name be first. Peopl don't bothe to read more than the first five lette of a word, so when you conca the names in that manne, you effec put yours into the blind spot.  Remem that for next time and perha you'll get notic.

1600 get.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Alacaboose

• Agent
  • Alacaboose has no influence.
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 08:58:11 pm »

Trust me I chewed him out very badly
What Would James Bond Do

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 09:17:28 pm »

lol, I see what VC did there.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 10:03:51 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up