GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:47:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharp's Blog  (Read 7073 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Sharp's Blog
« on: March 26, 2009, 03:28:23 am »

Well, I became Tom Brady today. I tore my ACL and MCL ligaments clean off. I am required to have surgery and will be with out a  job for quite some time. This does however give me alot of time to learn how to texture and make models. Go figure, another GES member gets injured.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
Re: Sharp's Blog
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:44 am »

Oh shit dude.. that fuckin SUCKS.. i hope this curse doesn't go off to the players >.>

what were you doing to have this happen?

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 04:21:23 am »

Cripes, feeling alright now?
You guys are cursed or something...

Care to enlighten us on the events leading to your torn-ness?
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:53:54 am »

I was in Vero beach at this private beach house (beautiful) for my B-Day on the 14th. The waves where strong. I was walking parallel to the waves so they where crashing at my side. I went to step foward, had all my weight on one leg and a wave came in, buckling my knee. At this point it was only a hyper extension. Today, I walked out of class (keep in mind this is the left side of my left knee). So I walked out of class and went to turn right, I guess placing a lot more weight than i thought on my left knee as a pivot. Next thing i knew was that I hit the ground faster than I could even attempt to brace for the fall. I completely just crashed. Ran 5 lights (yes, i counted) and went 95MPH+ down a 45 and 50 MPH roads. Yup, im crazy.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:37 am »

WTF? one after another is getting injured.
Although i didn't completly understand what happened to you sharp, i send you my best wishes.
Get well soon bro.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 12:28:02 pm »

Thanks man, Ill catch you online and fill you in

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 12:56:13 pm »

Yeah bro that sucks hardcore. I tore all the tendons in my ankle ~year ago, that's nothing compared to that and it sucked ass, luckily didn't loose my job(was only out for 2 days), but had to fight the pain standing on ankle for 6 hours a day.

Are you gonna get a cadaver ligament? When my mom tore her ACL they slapped a cadaver in there, works like a champ now. So should just only suck for couple weeks then you'll be walking on beaches again in no time.

At least you'll get the good drugs now....legally.

Get well bro.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Kujo

• Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kujo has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 03:40:10 pm »

Oh shit dude, that's not good!

Hope you'll be alright  :-\

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 04:35:56 pm »

LMAO major i love ya bro thats the truth! But yes, it sucks asshole. Like the entire ass hole, ya know, like the whole thing? Balloon Knot and all. Yup thats how bad it sucks. Anyways Major i wanna talk to you about Dam, catch me online some time

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 04:46:41 pm »

should add me on steam someday too... maybe now as were both on.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 07:23:52 pm »

i cant seem to find you add me, Jebsistem@aol.com (SharpSh00tah)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 07:47:22 pm »

You've had a steam invitation for about 6 hours, but steams way of telling you that sucks ass, the whole thing aswell.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 09:55:30 pm »

Shit man, being a GES dev is risky business! More dangerous than fishing crabs in the Arctic Ocean. Hope you get well soon mate!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 10:03:59 pm by PPK »

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 08:40:14 am »

thats a shitty birthday present from the ocean haha.

bad shit comes in 3s, with mikes tooth, wakes bike accident, and your fucked up leg i think we should be in the clear from the curse for a bit lol.

ill go sacrifice a chicken to the GES gods just in case though.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 03:47:37 pm »

LMAO!

Pages: [1]   Go Up