Debriefing > Off-Topic Lounge

GoldenEye N64 version now playable online!!

(1/4) > >>

GE Master:
I realize that the original game really don't stand up even close graphics and framerate wise to GE Source, but I wanted to pass this along to the GE community anyways.

For the first time ever, GoldenEye is playable online with the use of Mupen64K emulator. This has happened over the past couple of weeks. The once thought of impossible is now a reality. It runs glitch free even on 3 player games. 4 player games haven't been tried yet, but with everyone having good pc's it should be fine. If you want some info on trying this, let this thread be a starting point. Aside from that, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=41079

InvertedShadow:
OMG I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ENTIRE POST. BUSY DOWNLOADING. CRUISE CONTROL DIsengaged.

pizzabond:
i cant install it right help plz  ???

GE Master:
I want to help you, but I need a bit more info on what is happening with the install. It is basically an unzip process. Of course if you are new to emulators, it can be very confusing.

MetalLizard:
This works GREAT, thank you. One slight problem though, when going into Goldeneye multiplayer the textures are farked up on every video plugin, but it plays smoothly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version