GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:47:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application: 3D character modeler  (Read 14291 times)

Kaighen

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...
Application: 3D character modeler
« on: July 16, 2017, 01:51:30 am »

I am a big fan of Goldeneye and I would love to contribute to making this game as great as it can be. I have been a 3d Model artist for around 3 years now and use the following programs for my pipeline. Zbrush, Topogun, Substance Painter, Maya, and Photoshop. I can capture the likeness of people in my sculpts and I want to make screen accurate recreations of the cast and then retop them for game ready poly limits. I have already made Alec Trevelyan to give you a direct idea of what to expect. also ive included a link to the game ready model.
https://sketchfab.com/models/faedacfc7d034a9abc01e3573e0dfa79/edit

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:03:30 am by Kaighen »

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Application: 3D character modeler
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 03:53:20 pm »

Excellent work, this has a great likeness to it.

Do you have other content you'd like to show us? Just to give a more complete understanding of your skillset.

I took a look at some of your other Sketchfab projects and am very impressed with the level of work you've produced. It's clear you have a great deal of experience you could bring to the team.

We have to discuss internally so please bear with us but I'm very keen to trial you for the team.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Kaighen

• Agent
  • Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...Kaighen might someday be someone...
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 01:09:20 am »

Here is various demos of my work spanning from around 2014 - present.

Mangley

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 11:28:23 pm »

Hi Kaighen

We're ready to give you a trial to join the development team.

You will shortly be given access to the trial section of the forums, once you have access please start a thread with your name and position in the title and we'll proceed with the process.

Good luck!  :)

Kaighen

• Agent
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 12:55:05 am »

awesome, cant wait! Will that be an email notification or an alert from this site?

Mangley

• Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 02:24:21 am »

You should now be able to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up