GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:34:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music is excellent  (Read 4257 times)

andysfile

Music is excellent
« on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:33 am »

The moment I started the game for the first time I was instantly transported into the world of Goldeneye. The music is brilliant in this, especially the menu themes. I also like how the music plays through loading screens. Well done!

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Music is excellent
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 01:04:39 pm »

Yeah. The music playing through the loading screens is new with 4.1 and that was one of the first things I recognised. I think it was an awesome idea to do that.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 07:33:55 am »

Thanks guys :)
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

Jackred

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Jackred has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 04:47:57 pm »

I got to agree I still remember a lot of the original songs and I love your version of them a bit more.

I know that isn't easy especially with such an well known game like this so I take my hat off to you all.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 01:20:36 am »

Thanks guys :)

Thank You Goldenzen i love your Aztec and Runway Songs. i desperately look forward to your Surface II Theme and i like the preview of The Citadel Song on your youtube page

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 04:32:33 am »

Cool, glad you liked the music!  :)

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 09:05:36 am »

the music is one of the reasons why Goldeneye Source is awesome. nearly every single song track feels unique and feels both nostegic and fresh

i hope you can release some more tracks soon...

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 11:54:33 am »

As long as you promise never to give us up, and are also never going to let us down!

Rick Astley

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:14:13 pm »

As long as you promise never to give us up, and are also never going to let us down!

what and run around and desert you, i would think about it.  ;D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »

Thanks I apprichiate the compliments. Since, ya' know, I made the music and all... by myself... With no other help, from anyone... Yup, it was all me... Soo thanks, again.

I am lying- credit goes to SoleSig, Zen, Ass e-bonix

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 06:12:26 pm »

oh man Jeron why`d you have to reveal that ???

:D

No seriously guys it`s great to have this support.

Cheers&thanks,

Yannick
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 06:16:43 pm »

rofl
Pages: [1]   Go Up