GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:07:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Gilded Klobb - My personal thankyou to the devs  (Read 35684 times)

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
Re: The Gilded Klobb - My personal thankyou to the devs
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 07:13:25 pm »

The Klobb model changed from 4.1 (when this thread was made) to 5.0 so this doesn't work.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 06:23:23 pm »

You can pick up a developer Klobb after killing a Developer that used this gun.
Same applies to every other weapon skin in the game.
If someone has it, kill him and take it.

It's a bad idea to modify the game files if you don't know exactly what you're doing.
Beside that, even if you manage to change stuff, these Changes would only impact your local copy of the game.
So every other player online would still see you with the default Klobb.

null

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • null is looked down upon.
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 08:50:52 am »

I think I might be dumb but I put the files where they're supposed to go (gesource>materials>models>weapons>v_models>v_Klobb) and all I get is the standard klobb when I start a game. Does this not work for version 5.0 or am I just completely missing something else?

I've enabled all skins on my servers (Bond Girls), you can come check them out there.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 03:37:44 pm »

This thread is ancient, please don't bump. This is Beta 4 era content and no longer supported.

The Klobb has been remade from scratch since.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up