GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 04:33:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Love it!  (Read 2985 times)

HaakonXCI

Love it!
« on: December 14, 2010, 01:43:58 pm »

I just want to thank everyone on the team who spent so much time to make this game what it is today. I can tell those who are involved in making this have a passion for perfection in their creations. To me this is better than the memories I've had playing it back on the N64. I played for a few hours and already I've been loving every bit of it! The sounds, the graphics, the textures, the gameplay and especially the music is all done so well! I'm very impressed.

I don't have much else to say, but I will say keep it up, good luck on future releases and great job on the final release for this game!

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Love it!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:52:55 pm »

Thanks man, means a lot. See ya ingame!
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 08:17:00 pm »

Thank you very much sir :)

Enjoy playing
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 01:06:33 am »

Just to add to this, I love how the music still plays whilst the server changes levels and then you know everything is loaded because the music changes. Awesome!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 01:18:33 am »

This isnt our final release! But we appreciate your words. Thanks and most important keep playing and getting those memories filled daily.

See you in-game ;)

sniggity

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 04:58:50 am »

I just played for the first time tonight and I also love it. Even though I'm not very good yet...practice makes perfect  :D

When I heard the Wii was doing a GoldenEye remake I was excited. Don't get me wrong it's not bad for how different it is. But honestly GES puts it to shame. It brings you right back to that N64 happy place. It's exactly what a remake should be. Giving it a much needed update but keeping the basics in tact.

Thank you to everyone that made this possible.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 05:04:34 am »

Thanks for the love, man. Be sure to stay around, things will only get better. And be sure to give us your feedback, since were community driven.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up