GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:04:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am so cool  (Read 4506 times)

†ProphetOfDoom

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • †ProphetOfDoom is looked down upon.
I am so cool
« on: April 29, 2010, 04:46:30 am »

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: I am so cool
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 05:17:51 am »

Umm...And?

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:38:04 am »

Maybe he's trying to intimidate us with the belief in the steroetype that we're all a bunch of fat losers that sit in front of our computers all day and play video games?  Oh wait... :'(

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 01:33:54 pm »

I'm unimpressed. You're not very good at snowboarding, certainly not good enough to merit someone better than you recording you going down an easy slope countless times.

Shooting guns is also easy, though I can see you've invested a lot of time into practicing with them though.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 04:18:32 pm »

All i have to say is rofl..

I did not watch the videos, but I am the inner echelon of administration and he is on temporary ban for being a douche in some capacity. I think unrelated to this thread. Moar roffles.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 04:55:30 pm »

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 08:11:47 pm »

Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 08:26:21 pm »

GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 11:21:08 pm »

little 00

• Secret Agent
  • little 00 has no influence.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 03:53:41 am »

Well aint that a kick in the head.
http://www.youtube.com/v/35ZP7fOylH4
It looks and sounds like worlds fastest slapper the timing of his hands and the movement of his skin on his face.

Let the source be with you (Goldeneye source)

Seiya

• WNxJúlioCésar
  • Agent
  • Seiya has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 02:55:59 pm »

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 12:45:30 am by Mark [lodle] »
Pages: [1]   Go Up