GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:08:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Australian players - Get the word out!  (Read 15733 times)

InvertedShadow

• Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InvertedShadow has no influence.
Re: Australian players - Get the word out!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:04 am »

I lol'd

Super Mega Blah

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Super Mega Blah is looked down upon.
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 04:59:57 pm »

...yeh i know its meant to be taken as a joke, but if those quotes u are using are taken from screenshots u took then it also shows everyone else who has witnessed (i cant spell ) ur skillz

...at hacking
SUPER MEGA BLAH = THEBEST

Masut

• Agent
  • Masut is looked down upon.
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 01:28:39 pm »

I have a quote in his sig as well, and I remember seeing what looked like hacks in that match.
So what's the real reason? It can't be nothing with SO many people questioning you.
This is the future. Your old memories of passed N64 days were all you had left.

Until now.

You know the name. You know the number.

* * * GOLDENEYE 007: SOURCE * * *

Lággy

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 02:12:42 pm »

To be honest, I don't know why people accuse me of cheating/hacking in the first place.

In my opinion, they are first time players who are unaware about the hit registration glitch or players who can't handle losing (sometimes both).

UnKnown-Pain

• Secret Agent
  • UnKnown-Pain has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 08:02:50 pm »

Aye noobs not knowing about the glitch. Also half assed decent players who can't accept loosing. I have one word for them sort of people...and its not fit for this forum :)

Rolphy

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 04:23:58 am »

another aussie here i had to make another forum account :S but id be interested in joining an aussie clan ill have to get the net back first :P damn isps. just drop me a line on my email to let me know more :P, its smartassrolphy@gmail.com

kingkoopa

• Agent
  • kingkoopa has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 04:03:05 am »

Im Aussie as well from the Gold Coast, you guys still playing this mod everytime me and my brother jump on the Gamearena server its always empy or 2 people in there with a ping of 500. Ah yeah i played with you laggy you a good player

Super Mega Blah

• Agent
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:41 am »

hey im not a new player laggy, ive been playing since this mod was first released - but not all the time because i have a life too, and i dont mind losing either - because i often do. But i can definetely tell when someone is hacking. Having 5 people in Control and u killing 57 people without dying is something u did once - and i guess it is possible, but i remember on that occasion we were all teaming up against you, and we still couldnt kill you. and sometimes you would be facing away from me and then suddenly turn around and headshot me from accross the large room!

Lággy

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 07:02:58 pm »

Im Aussie as well from the Gold Coast, you guys still playing this mod everytime me and my brother jump on the Gamearena server its always empy or 2 people in there with a ping of 500. Ah yeah i played with you laggy you a good player
Thanks man ;D Anyway, I can totally agree with you there, GameArena needs to 'upgrade' their server. They crash all the time. Very annoying... :/

hey im not a new player laggy, ive been playing since this mod was first released - but not all the time because i have a life too, and i dont mind losing either - because i often do. But i can definetely tell when someone is hacking. Having 5 people in Control and u killing 57 people without dying is something u did once - and i guess it is possible, but i remember on that occasion we were all teaming up against you, and we still couldnt kill you. and sometimes you would be facing away from me and then suddenly turn around and headshot me from accross the large room!
Do you want me to upload the dem- Oh wait, I've got nothing to prove. Perhaps if you would have looked at the link above (and understood), you wouldn't have replied  :-\

"not all the time because i have a life too"
You sure? ::)

"i dont mind losing either - because i often do"
I won, but, you are still caught up about how I didn't die for like, 50-something kills or something. :/

"i guess it is possible"
Well, there you said it! (See it wasn't that hard to admit it)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:06:34 pm by Lággy »

Super Mega Blah

• Agent
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 05:40:09 am »

geeeeeeze... you either hack or you dont have a life. nuf said

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 06:22:02 am »

How can he hack? Unless he is making the hacks (because every new update which he tests would change the code and break the hack) and he is just as good at killing me in a test server than in a normal ges beta server.

Lággy

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 06:25:28 am »

you either hack
How many times do I have to expla- Oh wait, you're still angry over that round you lost.  :-\
you dont have a life
Oh, and you'd know? You've never met, yet, you assume that I "dont have a life".

Look, regardless, I won. You lost. Very simple.

Everybody has lost a game once. I've lost before, many times. But, I don't take it personally and I move on. We've all felt like we've been cheated on once, but, you got to question yourself, are you taking the game too seriously?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 05:01:43 pm by Lággy »

UDIENOWPLZ

• HOLY SWEET FUCKING MOTHER OF JESUS IT'S A N64
  • Agent
  • UDIENOWPLZ has no influence.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 04:53:26 am »

Hey guys, I may be a little late but are there any decent Australian servers around?
All I can find are 3 servers with over 250 ping.
I'm from Victoria by the way. :)
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT IT HAS 3 GODDAMN HANDLES
MOTHERFUCKING OCTOPUS BE PLAYING GOLDENEYE

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 04:48:51 am »

WAY off the mark, the only censorship was for some very new retail games of recent times and its only rare not a global thing. We can still buy things off steam and other digital download services in the same way as anyone.

90% of bans in the recent times get reversed quickly by negative opinions passed up using the internet + local representatives of government, pressure is put on and freedom wins out.

These bans in no way do or can affect source mods. Its just not possible, all you have to do is buy through steam you can play GE:S buy purchasing HL2:DM or CSS etc.

UDIENOWPLZ

• HOLY SWEET FUCKING MOTHER OF JESUS IT'S A N64
  • Agent
  • UDIENOWPLZ has no influence.
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 03:39:27 am »

I found some decent servers and had a few rounds with some mates, for some reason you can't find these when searching for servers but you can add them into your favourites. You just need to put in the IP address when you click on 'add server'.
Hellrazer: 203.14.173.243:27015
GES #1; 203.26.94.148:27015

Hopefully we can get some more people to download this and have a round or two.
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT IT HAS 3 GODDAMN HANDLES
MOTHERFUCKING OCTOPUS BE PLAYING GOLDENEYE
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up