GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:05:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something is wrong with my player selection screen?  (Read 10518 times)

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
Something is wrong with my player selection screen?
« on: January 14, 2014, 05:44:35 am »

I think something is terribly wrong, i think the selection screen went through a time warp or something

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487813329708855355/0F1E1B9F1F19D4559D0E4D5BA7847572281A824A/

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
Re: Something is wrong with my player selection screen?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:32:41 am »

Oh crap you acidentially activated 1997 mode.
It also has this nasty "Connery-Bug".

;)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:09:39 pm »

I love it!

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:37:39 am »

I think something is terribly wrong, i think the selection screen went through a time warp or something

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487813329708855355/0F1E1B9F1F19D4559D0E4D5BA7847572281A824A/

hmm is it possible to catch this bug....speaking hypothetically here :D

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 03:57:30 am »

How does one find this bug? :o
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

Peroxwhy?gen

• Secret Agent
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 06:32:19 pm »

I don't think i can post it here, because of legal issues.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 12:19:03 am »

I don't think i can post it here, because of legal issues.

you could PM some of us who are interested with the link?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:22:17 am by Rick Astley »

• Secret Agent
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 06:13:28 pm »

Love using this "bug" fits really well with Graslu's N64 Sound Pack, and the original music that I recorded from the game to use on my personal copy of the game. Now we just need N64 animations and models and it'll be good to go. xD
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 07:19:56 pm »

Love using this "bug" fits really well with Graslu's N64 Sound Pack, and the original music that I recorded from the game to use on my personal copy of the game. Now we just need N64 animations and models and it'll be good to go. xD
Shhhh... :)

• Secret Agent
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 07:23:56 pm »

Shhhh... :)
It isn't part of the official project, we're only modifying our personal copies of the mod, similar to this "bug"

Peroxwhy?gen

• Secret Agent
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 07:43:33 pm »

Well shit now the cat is out of the bag.

If only MegaUpload didn't get shot down, then my Classic folder screen would still be up. Does anyone still have that?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:45:21 pm by Peroxwhy?gen »

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 08:20:32 pm »

It isn't part of the official project, we're only modifying our personal copies of the mod, similar to this "bug"

No, that's not what I mean. :)

Quote from: Peroxwhy?gen
Well shit now the cat is out of the bag.

If only MegaUpload didn't get shot down, then my Classic folder screen would still be up. Does anyone still have that?

(If you are talking about the classic N64 folder background) I don't have that, but I'm sure there's a way to make it again and updated, using a map as the background (or just the texture) and change the text position, just like Nightfire: Source did, I know how to use a map as background but no idea how to change the text... but will try to find out how.

• Secret Agent
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »

I'd love for the menu backgrounds to be folders, I don't care if the picture is of the GE:S Bond, I'd just love for the menu to be like the original background sometime before the final release.
Pages: [1]   Go Up