GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:20:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple suggestions...  (Read 3982 times)

Dinsfire

A couple suggestions...
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:39:57 am »

First of all, I'd like to say that I have been really enjoying this mod and I'm sure I'll continue to play it for quite some time. There's just a couple suggestions I'd like to make... one of them is not at all a big deal, the other is a bigger deal to me and something I'd hate to go unnoticed.

Firstly, the boxes in GE:S make me sad. While they look like the original GE boxes, they don't explode when you shoot them, only shatter =( One of my favorite things about GE was the fact that everyone you shot blew up. I just think it would be cool to see the boxes make small, senseless explosions again like they used to =]

The other thing I'd like for the devs to read, consider, and hopeful actually go through with is balancing the weapons. The weapon balancing in this game is absolutely awful and more often than not makes the game frustrating more than fun. The original GE avoided this by having players select a weapon class for the game before starting. Things like "power weapons" "rockets" "hand guns" etc, and they helped make things fair and fun. When you just clobber each map with every made weapon it gives it makes things seriously unfair for a lot of players and the balancing is facepalmingly bad.

I really hope you consider to make weapon classes an option in the future. I personally think it would greatly enhance the mod. Thanks for (hopefully) listening, pals. Have a great day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up