News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: VOTE.  (Read 17763 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: VOTE.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 01:01:07 am »

Hahaha but lofi, you speakith the truth! but yea someones gunna end up getting shot over this... (If i dont sign on for over like a week, it was probibly me)

yea, you can have runway i guess...

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 01:12:57 am »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:07 am »

who knows man, we will find out in janurary

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2008, 02:24:56 am »

Need I remind you that the senate/house is run by the democrats. And if you forgot... anything the president wants to do / doesn't want to do goes through the house/senate first....

It's supposed to be called checks and balances, but lately its more like stall and forget about it (WHOOPS the economy crashed!)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 03:23:46 am »

LMAO

Grim

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Grim has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 06:59:22 am »

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Obama_s_civilian_national_security_force

I hope he was just misquoted. :-\

Sweet fancy Moses, read the comments. Why do people that call him Hussein think they're being clever or making some kind of point?

Errrgh.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 09:05:27 pm »

Because that's his name?  If he didn't want to be muslim he had many years opportunity to change it to Harvey.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 10:36:47 pm »

who gives a flying fuck what Presedent Obama's religion is. Im an athiest, does that make me a horrible person? I am middle eastern *(of some sort haha), itialian,venezuelan and israeli, does that make me a terrorist? NO. Can we please stop this bullshit bickering that he will or wont do this; or he believes in this or that. Fact of the matter is, WE DO NOT KNOW SHIT until shit happens. Wait until janurary 20th (i believe) and then start to say something. We should be behind the President no matter the race, sex, religion, name, color or anything. This is our country, and we should stand by it unless Palin becomes president...

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 10:51:00 pm »

What his religion is doesn't matter, but what it seems to be does.  It matters because muslim terrorists have been killing American citizens.  It's similar to how the Japanese had it in the 50s.  It took a very long time, and a lot of excellent electronic devices, for America to stop seeing slant-eyes as Zero-flying killers of our bright young wide-eye'd naval boys.  Today, no one in the US has any ill-will for them besides WWII era veterans (with good reason) and mothers who've seen their children turn into weaboo losers because they watched an episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Hussain can't turn the opinion around on this.  If the US is attacked then he failed to protect America. If the US isn't attacked, then he must've used his super-secret muslim connections to ensure nothing happens for eight years so the next guy eats shit and looks bad.

Who's stayed behind W?  He's dropped the ball on everything for the last five years.  Fools stayed behind W.  Granted I would've rather had four more of him than O because W is a known quantity of fail, while O could go fuckin' anywhere.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 11:14:09 pm »

LMAO at the bush part, however, Muslim terrorists have in fact been killing americans granted. BUT that does not make Obama a terrorist by any means. Thats what im trying to say, Just because his religion is muslim does not mean he is a bad guy, Its just his belief.

Hussain can't turn the opinion around on this.  If the US is attacked then he failed to protect America. If the US isn't attacked, then he must've used his super-secret muslim connections to ensure nothing happens for eight years so the next guy eats shit and looks bad.

Bush failed to protect america. Shit happends man, countrys get attacked every day doesnt mean the leader failed them, It means they needa step up their security. But if we do get attacked im sure he is going to do everything in his power to send some missles flying. He was born and raised in this country so im sure he loves it just as much as the rest of us.

Konrad Beerbaum

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Konrad Beerbaum has no influence.
    • Konrad Beerbaum Online Portfolio
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 11:20:44 pm »

If you're going to go to the steps of referring to someone by their middle name, at least spell it correctly.  

"Granted I would've rather had four more of him than O because W is a known quantity of fail, while O could go fuckin' anywhere."  

Wow, seriously?

And uh, Obama goes to a christian church, not that I care about religion in the slightest. 
Konrad Beerbaum: Environment Artist
http://www.konradbeerbaum.com

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 03:48:45 am »

I voted, and i have to say this was one of the best political seasons ever.  2 very very good candidates both of whom will be light years ahead of the past 8 years. i think Sarah Palin lost the race for the republicans this year, and the evangelical base is starting to tear apart the GOP pushing a center right party hard right, which scares the bulk of the country.

Obama should be a pretty good president, but i doubt anyone will be capable of turning the tide as it is swinging now. our country is in for some really tough times over the next 2 years and even the greatest leaders of our country's past would not be able to tackle these problems in 4 years and come out on top.

its to bad that the republican party wasn't able to get a majority this time around be cause of all the scandal and stupidity they have been doing. this country runs best when the checks and balances system is in place, and we have to compromise and meet in the middle.

in the end, I'm just really REALLY dam happy that a lady who didn't know what the bush doctrine was, and didn't understand what the VPs job was even after being nominated for the gig, couldn't be our president cause fuck me that would be dam scary.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Loafie, Hero of Dreams

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Loafie, Hero of Dreams has no influence.
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 04:04:23 am »

locked for political internet gay, before things get out of hand.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 04:06:43 am by Loafie, Hero of Dreams »
maps in production: ge_temple maps released: ge_caves, ge_complex, ge_complex_classic
Loafie, Hero of Dreams is watching Big Love
fourtecks: you are watching basstronix?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 02:46:34 pm »

Watch "the west wing" and be enlightened.

Politics as far as the president is concerned is ALL about the speech. Bartlett won two campains from his power of speech, and he had a good crew to run everything else and help him run things.

Bush sucked, and bushes staff sucked, end of story! The same would applied for mccain and palin government. Lets hope liberal is like i believe it to be, WIN.

Loafie, Hero of Dreams

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Loafie, Hero of Dreams has no influence.
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 10:19:35 pm »

LOCKED. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
maps in production: ge_temple maps released: ge_caves, ge_complex, ge_complex_classic
Loafie, Hero of Dreams is watching Big Love
fourtecks: you are watching basstronix?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up