Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: music  (Read 3436 times)

Captain Jack

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Captain Jack has no influence.
music
« on: April 03, 2009, 10:28:46 pm »

hey guys i really really love your mod i was disappointed when they canceled development of golden eye on the xbox 360 and this is relieved my feelings :D!

now im not sure how others feel about this i like how you've done the music but is there a way you might be able to get like the original pieces from the n64 version and let players choose from your version and the n64s it would be pretty good of course this is only for me im not sure how others feel about it
i really liked the original runway and cradle they were the best

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: music
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 10:37:14 pm »

If you go and find the original music somewhere, you can replace the our music with it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\gesource\sound\

Thats where gun sounds/music/every sound is.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 10:39:16 pm by major »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

JamesBondMan

• Secret Agent
  • JamesBondMan is looked down upon.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:34 pm »

They might run into some copyright stuff, so i dont think thats an option, But they may say different. But if you really do want that music, you could download Project64, and the Goldeneye ROM. With that you should be able to record what you want off the ROM, And then you can save the Recorded song in whatever file the GE:S reads from for its music.
Happines is a warm gun.

Captain Jack

• Agent
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 08:11:27 am »

guess your right and i do have project 64 with goldeneye but i already  have goldeneye on a still working n64 so i take my laptop with pj64 anywhere :D

Captain Jack

• Agent
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 12:29:43 pm »

hey mate i have the mp3 files of the original but theres one little tiny problems the full version of the original goldeneye source goes for 8 min a round but my ones dont restart or go on after a round ends is there a way to make it continue

ive tried using movie maker to extend the file by putting the mp3 files in multiple times then convert it back to mp3 so its like half an hour but it becomes 80 mb and when it tries to load on map it laggs the entire game to hell so all i need to find out is hard to extend it for longer then a round and so on

till then i can still listen to the original soundtrack of goldeneye source WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE N64 VERSION OF IT ITS SWEET!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up