GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 02:43:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sponsorship  (Read 8960 times)

afgservdotcom

Sponsorship
« on: July 19, 2007, 03:37:15 pm »

Sorry to post this here but I could not find any contact information, I am one of the owners of www.afgserv.com $1 a slot game server hosting. We recently started hosting your mod and really enjoy playing it. We canted to know if you would interested in some sort of trade of server for advertsing.  You can contact us at sales@afgserv.com

Thank you

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
Re: Sponsorship
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 06:32:07 pm »

Sorry mate but we cant accept this offer for two reasons. A) Golden Eye source is provided free under the source license agreement (and from last check it had some terms about this sort of thing) and B) we are all ready on a very fine line with mgm (who own the rights) and the risk of a c&d letter will increase if we do accept.

Thxs for the offer any way. I might contact you again if you are willing to host the next beta for download as we might have an banner then (for the ones who do host it).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 06:55:03 pm by Mark [lodle] »

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 08:25:22 am »

if your intesrted in giving us money, just send an anonymous check to MGM and rare saying "thanks for not shutting down a cool" project lol and just leave it at that. or just donate any money you were thinking of giving to us we cant profit from the project, and no one joined up with the intension's of profiting from it, but thanks for the offer.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 09:24:05 am »

I dont think he was talking about giving us money, but rather us putting up a link to their site, or a logo to their site, and in return we receive some servers.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 04:46:08 pm »

I dont think he was talking about giving us money, but rather us putting up a link to their site, or a logo to their site, and in return we receive some servers.

thats what i read into

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 07:17:50 pm »

after a 13 hour day, i think my reading comprehension goes to the craper lol. my bad haha
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms
Pages: [1]   Go Up