GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:49:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intruments for FL Studio  (Read 6118 times)

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
Intruments for FL Studio
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:57:10 pm »

I will get FL Studio XXL in one week and i wanted to ask witch intruments you use, or witch instruments you used for your songs.

And i am interested witch intruments are used for the classic facility.

DF ANK1
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: Intruments for FL Studio
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:52:22 pm »

Read the instruction manual that came with the media you purchased.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

• Secret Agent
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 02:51:26 pm »

Can you send me a link to it  please?
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 03:07:12 pm »

You don't seem to get the point.

VC intendedly refered to the manual because if you'd have purchased that software legally, you would have one. So if you're asking for a link to a manual you're making yourself look suspicious and people would be thinking you're using an unauthorized copy of that software ~

• Secret Agent
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 03:17:38 pm »

no its isn´t. it´s just everything new and i am speaking german. and since is there a way to get FL Studio to a illegal way ?

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 03:52:13 pm »

For almost any software there's an illegal way of obtaining it. (-> serials, cracks)
You might want to make sure you didn't get it from a friend but from the official website or at least a registered reseller.

Anyway, since you could have found that yourself here it is.

I'm not going to translate that into German.
Learn English, it'll help you most of the time.
Besides: a lot software is designed in such a way that you can get used to it without any manual just by pure trial-and-error.

If you're still having problems you could try to ask google for tutorials in German....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:02:07 pm by coolDisguise »

• Secret Agent
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 04:15:22 pm »

I understand eNglish, but some words are difficult. And yes, there are many german tutorials for it, but thanks

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 05:08:42 pm »

It sounded like you were ironic for the last part especially your "but thanks" ~
Do you just want to tell me you're having a hard time using google?

Well, let's say I was to search a tutorial for a software, let's say I'm looking for a blender (which is open source) tutorial. And let's say I'm looking for a tutorial in Spanish, since I have problems with any other language.
So I go to google.com and type in the words 'spanish' and 'google', which leads me to google.es.
From there I can select español, català, galego or euskara below the search buttons. I chose español and type in what I'm looking for, that means 'tutorial' and 'blender'.
Finally I select 'páginas en español' (pages in Spanish) before I hit the buscar (search) button.
And that's it, there's plenty of tutorials for what I'm looking for in the language I prefer.
Of course, when you connect to google.com from Germany it would redirect you to google.de and there's already the option to display only 'Seiten auf Deutsch' instead of the whole web.

There are also many german tutorials (even video tutorials) for FL Studio out there.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 07:21:25 pm »

yes there are  plenty of ways to get programs with out purchase. we do not promote or allow this activity to be discussed on the forums. you need to purchase "sound packs" for fl studio, there are plenty out there

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 11:30:54 pm »

That was never the topic here - in fact, I told [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 to check whether his copy is legal or not if he's in doubt about it.

For almost any software there's an illegal way of obtaining it. (-> serials, cracks)
You might want to make sure you didn't get it from a friend but from the official website or at least a registered reseller.

The fact that some people always find ways and what these ways are called is common knowledge.
Since I never did and never intended to explain in any way how this is done I don't see another point in your last post than to remind us of the forums' rules which we followed this far.
All we did discuss was how to use google (for those who still don't know how that is done) and find an online manual at a developer's homepage.
Furthermore I'd like to say that in my opinion obtaining software without having the rights to do so (e.g. by purchasing it or accepting and following an EULA for freeware/shareware) is a thing everybody should refrain from.

As you mentioned these soundpacks [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 was curious about, the initial question of this thread comes up again: where could you purchase those sound packs that were used for GE: S up to this point and which sound packs are that in particular? Of course, only if someone who knows it would like to answer these questions.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:11 pm »

Audix has a lot of the instruments he used in his tracks posted on his website.

http://audixmusic.com/documents/freesamples.html

Most of the instruments used in facility_classic were custom soundfonts made by Wake and rocko, and I don't think that they were ever publicly released.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 03:18:49 am »

Audix has a lot of the instruments he used in his tracks posted on his website.

http://audixmusic.com/documents/freesamples.html

Most of the instruments used in facility_classic were custom soundfonts made by Wake and rocko, and I don't think that they were ever publicly released.

Actually, those are sounds that I used years ago when I first started. I just offer them for others to use.

Most of my synth sounds now come from the Image-Line line of synths: Sytrus, Morphine, Biohazard, and Poizone. My orchestral work is now done with EWQL silver.

• Secret Agent
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 03:55:46 pm »

i am looking for german-languages tutorials and not a translation from english to german. That doesn´t work because the grammer, the place of words and many other things are other.

• Secret Agent
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 06:48:37 pm »

So now i have it finally. Just find the sound pack. I don´t understnad the indruction

• Secret Agent
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 05:21:02 pm »

Ok i boght some soundpacks. So and i tried to find those sounds/instruments. i can´t find them. Can someone tell me please how they calles ? there are so many....
Pages: [1]   Go Up