GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 06:34:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mapcycle and source mod  (Read 9884 times)

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidx has no influence.
Mapcycle and source mod
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:13:41 pm »

will golden eye source run source mod and if so where do i get plugins for it also how do i make a mapcycle for my server so it switches automatic.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
Re: Mapcycle and source mod
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 02:07:45 am »

Could you speak out a little bit clearer? I and other are trying to help you but your question, due to bad grammar and describing words, is not coming out clearly :(

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Maxaxle

• ge_paintball 1
  • Secret Agent
  • Maxaxle has no influence.
    • My site
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 02:46:03 am »

Could you speak out a little bit clearer? I and other are trying to help you but your question, due to bad grammar and describing words, is not coming out clearly :(
Translation:
"Will GE:S run Sourcemod? And, if so, where do I get plugins for it? Also, how do I make a mapcycle for my server so it switches automatically?"

@CCsaint: What, you couldn't understand that? It wasn't THAT hard...
@kidx: Let me get this straight: Your grammar is pathetic...yet everything else sounds perfectly fine...!???

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 03:24:35 am »

i did not come here to get a grammar lesson if i wanted it i would go to school. Anyways will source mod work with Golden Eye Source or do i have to use a different plugin we got the map cycle going so don't worry about it please dont hit me up with gay grammar remarks just answer the question please that's why i hate forums cause of side racking bs i am not trying to be rude or anything but grow up you know my point.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 03:43:58 am »

i did not come here to get a grammar lesson if i wanted it i would go to school.

F

If you need help, you need to help us help you. That includes making posts readable.

(By "us" I mean "them", as I don't know servers.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:55:14 am by Rodney 1.666 »
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 04:17:59 am »

my post is readable if you cant read it get glasses please and thank you.

you guys down grade and you expect me to take it ok yea idot.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:39:14 pm by The SSL »

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 07:18:14 pm »

down grade....ok....anyways, I reason I asked for clarity earlier isn't because I didn't understand what your message was saying...it was because I thought YOU meant something else. For example, I don't even know what sourcemod is...so I was wondering if that was a typo. For all I know, we have people come through and talk about Source Mods (games) which is why I wanted clarification. For all I know you could be asking me something completely different. No need to get huffy and puffy. I just think a little bit more clarification would help, but I guess all communication opportunities are no shot :(

But now that I know you are talking about something called "sourcemod"...I am unable to help you since I don't know what it is.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:19:55 pm by CCsaint10 [bklax23] »

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 09:22:58 pm »

Cheer up, emokidx.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:06:54 pm »

VC, you fell for flame bait...

kidx, seriously you need to use punctuation at the very least. Sourcemod does NOT work with GE:S as far as I know.

You can modify the existing mapcycle.txt right in the gesource directory to run whatever map cycle you want. If you don't have one, you might need to download the Full EXE 3.1.4 or ZIP download again.

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 03:34:19 am »

go here for sourcemod http://www.sourcemod.net/ and you will see what i am talking about will that work on a gesource server.

also what plugins for source mod work for golden eye we are looking for a admin plugin we are trying manis admin but nothing but server is running metamod 1.7 and sourcemod 1.2.3 we need some admin commands or maybe it takes time to register hmm dont know.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:38:31 pm by The SSL »

mookie

• Idiot
  • 00 Agent
  • mookie is looked down upon.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 10:51:41 pm »

AFAIK it works but you have to install it first. Basing that only on the fact that I had working B3 servers with SM on them. I suggest disabling funcommands, funvotes, playercommands since some of those commands would crash a server and most of the rest don't work. If you need help installing it maybe check out the link you posted.

http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,2852.0.html

This might help you a little bit but not much really and definitely not with installation.
5 2 3 7 1 4 6 0

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 10:11:29 am »

OK got the link but i am going to try that out.Ill let you know if it works out or not might need to know a place to get some messaging system on our server.
Pages: [1]   Go Up