Debriefing > Bug Reports & Fixes

[BUG] Arsenal step-up

(1/3) > >>

JohnRDVSMarston:
I installed once again the game and played a little bit of Arsenal. I won the first round and, to savor the victory, I suicided (in-game). Unfortunately my PC is crap, so it took a bit to die, even so that I only suicided in the second round.

But, there, things came a little different: I killed just one person and I leveled-up (it means, instead of two-kill level-up, it was one-kill LU). Unfortunately, I died later, so I don't know if I was gonna get one-kill level-ups forever or just in the first weapon (probably because the game thought that I was using the last weapon, the knife).

I was playing in the "Bonds Only" server... Something on the line, I don't remember. The point is: It was vanilla (Ice-ice,baby) Arsenal, not modified.

Entropy-Soldier:
Shoot, minor oversight on my part.  The fix will be in the next release.

It's actually a bit more involved than a one line fix (if you want to keep the intended behavior instead of just dropping to 0 kills every level downgrade), otherwise I'd just post it here.  If anyone wants to run the patched version let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.  You'll get the (MOD) tag next to the gamemode name but at least one of the optimal opening strategies won't be to instantly kill yourself.

JohnRDVSMarston:
Well, I can help you. But you will have to wait a bit for me to try it out (like, 'till 19:00 here, don't know about there, but I had to add 7-8 hours on the forum's clock).

Entropy-Soldier:
Well, I mean, I know it works.  I just wanted to see if there's actually any interested server owners before posting it, as a service to anyone who wants this bugfix ahead of time.

null:
E-S, I've already submitted a fix for this and already been pulled: https://github.com/goldeneye-source/ges-python/pull/6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version