GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:51:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luchador's gaming stuff  (Read 6193 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Luchador's gaming stuff
« on: September 22, 2012, 09:30:06 am »

hello guys,

some of you already know, but I just want to make it clear again: in my opinion our lead developer Luchador is one of the best gaming artists around and his high quality map /model skills undoubtedly bring new standards to the mod. such a talent always deserves support and I want you to take a look at his websites.

1.here you find his official website which contains some of his props, weapon models and his blog he updates from time to time.
http://www.luchadordev.com/

2. and here you find a very interesting place where you can see his tremendous collection of weapon models and props. you also have the chance to buy every single creation he made. please spread the words.
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Luchador

Luchador, a big thank you.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:21:06 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Luchador's gaming stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 09:59:40 am »

I agree. Luchadors work has always amazed me. And still to this day, every map, model, texture is a new awe moment.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 10:27:56 am »

I've also always been amazed at his work, I've been looking into his stuff for some time, Especially his weapon models, I would love to be able to rig his AK47 as a skin in BF2: PR, His WWII weapons are also in my favorites among all, That M1 Garand sure is damn gorgeous.
Big up, Your work is great.

liamcadhain

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 10:46:28 am »

I've seen his personal site before alright. He might have linked to it in his signature or something. Some amazing gun models there and gorgeous maps especially the new version of archives. Thanks for everything so far Luchador and keep up the good work!

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 10:08:25 pm »

Wow, thank you so much for the promotion, Cy. And thank you all for the kind comments. I do this stuff because it's fun, but seeing other people appreciate the effort really makes it worthwhile.

GE:S has actually had some really talented artists pass through over the years. For example, Spider:
http://www.jonathanscottart.com/

And Konrad Beerbaum:
http://www.konradbeerbaum.com/

Unfortunately Valve seems to have given up on its own mod tools and FPS's seem to be somehow devolving, so at the moment I'm mostly working on models to sell rather than a whole game. Here's two new weapons in the texturing stage I'll sell on TS:

Thank you all again. If you have any questions, model/texture requests, etc...you can send an email to luchadordev@gmail.com  ;D

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 01:18:51 am »

Glock w/ silencer looks super sexy! Thanks for all of your work Luch! :D

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 08:57:29 am »

These models are awesome (as always), i hope you're making some nice profit of them.

Didn't know Konrad worked on Darksiders 2, that's awesome.
Playing DS1 right now, seems i have to get DS2, too.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 09:55:41 am »

this is exactly what I'm talking about, those models look outstanding!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz
Pages: [1]   Go Up