GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:59:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Quest for Dominance - Dominance War III  (Read 10290 times)

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
The Quest for Dominance - Dominance War III
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:38 pm »

For those of you who aren't in the game biz making game art, right now the biggest game art competition of the year is going on. the competitions name is Dominance War, and this year is the 3rd year that it has run.  previous years winers have gone on to get freelance gigs, and even get jobs at places like infinity ward.

i started my thread over at CGtalk in February, and the competition ends this Saturday. theres a ton of insanely talented people who are in this, and its been really inspiring to see just how far one person can take a character.

since theres only a couple of days left ill let you guys into some of my thoughts on how the competition is going, and link you to some of my favorite people. i may also post some of my test things that i don't think are good enough for my wip thread, so you guys can see that not everything is always good looking haha.

those of you who happen to be members of CGtalk feel free to leave comments over there for stuff you think i could change.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=234&t=601051

heres my concept

heres my latest model

Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
Re: The Quest for Dominance - Dominance War III
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 11:51:27 pm »

latest model update

i'm going to struggle with the hair texture. i think im going to need a long night of drinking once this whole thing is over haha
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms
Pages: [1]   Go Up