GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 11:49:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug in YOLT  (Read 4273 times)

terps4life90

Bug in YOLT
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:39 pm »

Alright...this is really beginning to annoy me. I made a thread on the bug tracker about this and it was rejected but it is a pretty serious bug that needs to be addressed and fixed. The bug happens whenever i play YOLT, any weapons, any level. When i go to choose a character the round restarts and it kicks the bots and then i have to reselect a character and after the 20th time of doing this i dont even want to play anymore. I do not understand why my thread was rejected along with no feedback or reason why it was rejected. I do not appericate taking time out of my days to locate bugs for your guys just to be ignored. I want this game to succeed. If you would like to me to post the video of this pain in the ass bug i will be happy to do so. Good day.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Bug in YOLT
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:16:59 pm »

You never posted a bug about YOLT. Perhaps you can link me to it because i can't find it.

terps4life90

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:15:38 am »

Here is the thread: http://dev.geshl2.com/issues/291#change-959

Forgive me for not including the game mode. I thought I had put that information in.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 02:21:59 am »

I'll look into it
Pages: [1]   Go Up