GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:07:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CliffBase  (Read 6533 times)

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
CliffBase
« on: February 11, 2014, 07:47:03 pm »

Hello everyone, if you guys aren't familiar with this map, it is a custom map from GoldenEye 64 that has been remade in source for GE:S

Here is a video of the Original:

Here are some Screens:

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
Re: CliffBase
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 09:01:36 pm »

Excuse me while i get a new pair of pants. :o
What we need is for the Caverns Doors to be an object that can open and close, 1. So it'd make this map and Caverns more interactive, though do what GoldenEye X did and make them open and close faster than the original for the faster paste of the game.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 09:33:24 pm »

Huh, that's a neat source of inspiration for a project.

From what i remember of cliff base it's pretty linear, so be sure to change up the layout a bit to cut down on the dead ends and spice up the gameplay.  If you want any advice on this, feel free to ask me!
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:09:48 pm »

Awesome! I actually expected to see the GE64 level being posted here instead of a GE:S remake when I clicked. Great!

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 12:35:48 am »

awesome :) i thought that Cliffbase was a cool add on for Goldeneye X
i wonder if its possible for an ice cavern level though?

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 12:50:09 pm »

Any New Updates?

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 04:31:20 pm »

Sadly not, Patriota has been offline on steam for awhile now, so I haven't been able to discuss about any updates.

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

XtremeWRATH

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • XtremeWRATH has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 05:25:40 pm »

Hopefully he appears soon, he was working on a couple of maps and would hate to see the work go to waste
Pages: [1]   Go Up