GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:28:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REMINDER] "SourceSDK Base and In Mod"  (Read 3085 times)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
[REMINDER] "SourceSDK Base and In Mod"
« on: February 16, 2009, 09:10:12 am »

Just a reminder to you guys....I know you probably already know this but I figured I would post it in the bug area so you guys can have all the bugs compiled into one area and since nobody "officially" posted this tiny minut thing in here..

Just remember for 310 to make it so it says bklax23 is playing "Goldeneye Source: Beta 3" Instead of "in mod" and then when you join a game "SourceSDK Base" like it says currently. Thanks devs. You guys are doing a great job. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: [REMINDER] "SourceSDK Base and In Mod"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 01:16:37 pm »

It's never too much to remind them of that. I want my friends to know what a great game I'm playing.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:57:03 pm »

It is being fixed yes.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 08:23:55 pm »

Thanks wake, just thought I would throw it out. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up