GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:03:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Other Section  (Read 34330 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: Some Other Section
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 05:24:12 pm »

Well, they have no free hydrogen so they won't burn much. Heating would just make them anhydrous and they'd turn white-ish and make the air smell funny.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 10:26:56 pm »

just like meth!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Loafie, Hero of Dreams

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Loafie, Hero of Dreams has no influence.
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 10:30:38 pm »

maps in production: ge_temple maps released: ge_caves, ge_complex, ge_complex_classic
Loafie, Hero of Dreams is watching Big Love
fourtecks: you are watching basstronix?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2009, 11:25:50 pm »

This is what the blue crystals do to you

VC

• Retired Developer
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 11:37:13 pm »

Kool-aid girl is a retard for walking into that dump. She should be out getting some grown-up people clothing and getting a life, letting the cave-dweller be.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 10:28:21 am »

This is what the blue crystals do to you

Holy shit. People shouldn't even post this online. They should bother helping her and everyone on that girl's situation.

Cyan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cyan has no influence.
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 01:29:07 am »

I agree with this post totally; however we might have taken a fork off the second path by now.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 01:30:42 am by Cyan »

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 09:50:51 am »

We have taken a right hand turn and have reached the gas station. Holy shit the prices are still high.

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 10:12:26 am »

No their not. $1.49/gallon for me!
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 10:23:55 am »

Here in Portugal, the cheap bastards (Galp, BP, etc...) still sell petrol at about 1.2 euros (roughly) per liter, which is expensive compared to the prices we had when the oil prices were on an all-time high (the 140 dollars a barrel, remember?). They refuse to get the prices down. Wish our government still owned the biggest part of Galp, the major gas company here in Portugal...

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 10:39:05 am »

Oh yes, I remember. I was paying $4.23/Gallon (USD) not too long ago. Glad it finally came down, but its funny the economy around the world is now suffering too.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 11:13:27 am »

Really funny indeed, really funny indeed. Specially when the money for those companies has to come from our pockets and in exaggerated amounts. Although diesel has lowered the price and is now being sold below 1 euro per liter (that's my car's fuel btw).

VC

• Retired Developer
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 11:18:23 am »

It's all just and adjustment.

Correct for inflation and fuel hasn't changed much. If anything, it's been running like water for a long time.  The whole world is "suffering" because the whole world has been living on credit for the last half-century or more in one way or another.  Stupid loans, credit cards, casual bankruptcy as a way of life, bailouts, the whole thing is building without a foundation, and now happens to be when the toppling starts.

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 11:24:51 am »

Inflation yes, but when they don't inflate the average persons wages, people dont see; "Well gas is the same price as it was 50 years go -- just add inflation". Thats the problem.

The cost of just about everything is going up, but peoples wages are barely raising.

Anyways, lets get this back on topic.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 11:25:40 am »

Yes, we are guilty for the economic crisis we live in as of now. What I say is that they still sell gas at roughly the same prices as they sold when the barrel had its price in 140 dollars. And they cannot come with the excuse they bought the oil at a high price and now they have to sell it at an high price or they would make up for the investment. They are one of the most profitable companies here, if not the most profitable and other companies that work in this area have already lowered their prices and they also bought the oil at high prices. the real problem is on the people who run it; all they want to see is profit rising, no matter what. That is one of the problems of the world nowadays.

We are going a bit off topic here, so let's just get back on it. My apologies for it. I was the one who started this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up