GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:10:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can others see my sprays?  (Read 9071 times)

Classicgmr8300

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Classicgmr8300 has no influence.
Can others see my sprays?
« on: June 06, 2017, 09:06:08 pm »

I have a custom image for my spray paint and I can mark levels but I'm not sure others are seeing it.

Graslu

• You can't win.
  • Tester
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!Graslu is awe-inspiring!
    • YouTube
Re: Can others see my sprays?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 11:11:11 pm »

Yes.

JohnRDVSMarston

• Insania est arcanum
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Can others see my sprays?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 11:25:45 pm »

I could say yes as well, but I didn't get the "not sure others are seeing it". Does people (that aren't, y'know, trolling you) saying that they don't see nothing?

'Cause not gonna lie, it happened once with me at TF2, both ways. People were showing their sprays at pl_cactuscanyon (because of having few people in the server). I sprayed, but they didn't saw it. While the other sprayed in another game session (in cp_process, I believe) and I didn't see the person's spray.

If so, it's probably an error of the time. Try to do the in-n-out (leave the server and coming back) to see if they can see it now.
Working around to be programmer, voice artist, designer, compositor and writer. If you want help, I'll be much obliged in helping you.

P.S: No, I'm not behind you with a bloody screwdriver. I'm a nice guy! >:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up