GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 04:15:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: facility/runway,, streets/archives,, depot/train  (Read 34174 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: facility/runway,, streets/archives,, depot/train
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 02:11:28 pm »

Hmm.. good question. The only Depot I have is a version that looks really far from being finished (like unplayable).

Depot is abandoned and will be re-made by myself relatively soon

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:24 pm »

Depot is abandoned and will be re-made by myself relatively soon

Yet on the trailer of the game, Depot seemed well!
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 09:21:53 pm »

Yet on the trailer of the game, Depot seemed well!

looks can be deceiving lol

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 12:06:15 am »

The media taken from depot (2 years ago for those playing at home) was from 2 almost completely detailed/finished rooms of the level, you'll notice the outside shots only really showed the buildings that were finished from an outer perspective.

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 12:29:48 am »

So it wasn't even that far into development?

Well, if SharpSh00tah will be re-making it then I know it's in good hands. =P

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 12:41:29 am »

The layout and basic buildings was done, but it was probably 50% as impressive as the levels of its time in the trailer. Still fun to run around on and we appreciated semedi's work on it :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 01:14:01 am »

yes we do, im not knockin him by anymeans

Rephe

• Agent
  • Rephe has no influence.
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 10:33:15 pm »

I think contunity would work great, but you i think you gotta add quite a few pieces that wasnt in the original game. Also, the Frigate level, bond just magicially apears on the ship, it would be cool if you did a mission before that, like taking photos of Xena then travelling to the boat itself. Just an idea.

Nitpicky thing:

The juxtaposition was hilarious.  Carry on.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 10:40:10 pm »

Last post: December 09, 2008.

8) Carry on.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Rephe

• Agent
  • Rephe has no influence.
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:09 pm »

Last post: December 09, 2008.

8) Carry on.

Piss.  Sorry.  :D

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 09:16:31 am »

Depot was one of my favorite level's, and I would look forward to hearing a remake of the music as well.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:00 pm »

Nitpicky thing:

The juxtaposition was hilarious.  Carry on.
i ownly own Season 1 and 2

so has there been any updates on Streets/Depot/Train?

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 12:47:04 pm »

If there was, You'd know by now. Probably in a new thread.
So far, Nothing public yet.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 12:47:11 pm »

Not since my computer took a shit. In about two months, I will have enough for another rig (asuming everything at my job stays secure). I will be able to knock Depot out (from its current status) probably as fast as I did caverns.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 10:26:03 pm »

Not since my computer took a shit. In about two months, I will have enough for another rig (asuming everything at my job stays secure). I will be able to knock Depot out (from its current status) probably as fast as I did caverns.

I'm assuming that's pretty fast (not knowing how long Caverns took). I really look forward to being able to play this map because it was always a favorite level in the original game.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up