GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 12:34:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Achievement Drafts  (Read 72641 times)

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Achievement Drafts
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2008, 06:35:51 pm »

Your image does not want to appear.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2008, 07:22:20 pm »

Zippy

• Magic Member
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zippy has no influence.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:49 am »

<No Specific Achievement>

PSD: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=43957

This is for License to kill!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2008, 06:24:22 am »

This is for License to kill!
I like the one that is already implemented.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2008, 08:05:01 am »

If you can get dutch rudder to have two SLAPPER hands (fingers together) that look like they are dualing then it's in

Make the knife in silent assassin more menacing

I like goldfingered, but if you can get her with two fingers in the air I will die

A view to a kill is not good enough, incorporate the sniper rifle

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 08:57:09 am »

Im crap at 2d art but as we talked about during the playtest today some one should make a icon for the achievement "for England James" which you get if you kill your self and some one else with a grenade.

Zippy

• Magic Member
  • Secret Agent
  • Zippy has no influence.
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2008, 10:38:03 am »

A View To A Kill - Redo
or
PSD: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44056

Dutch Rudder - Redo

PSD: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44057

Silent Assassin - Redo
or
PSD: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44058

<Three Random Extras>

PSD for Agent Orange: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44059
PSD for Terrorist: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44060
PSD for Dual Klobbs: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=44061

Sorry, but I couldn't pull off the Goldfinger + Two fingers thing.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2008, 12:08:22 pm »

I like goldfingered, but if you can get her with two fingers in the air I will die

and if you do it with "The Shocker" i will die twice lol
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:24 pm »

Ah you have an awesome return time!

Dutch rudder is nice, I'll work with that for now, if you feel the urge maybe you can incorporate some faces and bitch slapping in there? I don't want it to be too complicated though

I am using the second View to Kill, the First Silent Assassin and if you can get some sort of hulk w/ the klobbs then that'll be that for the icons

A shout out for Lodle: For England, James - Suicide yourself with a grenade while taking out your enemy as well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:51:56 pm by killermonkey »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2008, 05:51:12 pm »

and if you do it with "The Shocker" i will die twice lol

two in the pink, one in the stink one to mow the grass

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2008, 03:10:48 am »

All this stuff look awesome.

By the way, I love TB007's one.
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

JcFerggy

• JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2008, 06:12:10 pm »

I was thinking about how the level system works for the achievements, and I got an idea.

Instead of having level 1, 2, etc; we have the Goldeneye Difficulty rankings? For level 1 it would be Agent, 2 would be Secret Agent, and 3 would be OO Agent. After you clear all 3 rankings, what if there was a forth option just called OO7, where it shows you how many *Insert Item Here* you have done, without any goal you have to reach?

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2008, 06:32:13 pm »

I was thinking about how the level system works for the achievements, and I got an idea.

Instead of having level 1, 2, etc; we have the Goldeneye Difficulty rankings? For level 1 it would be Agent, 2 would be Secret Agent, and 3 would be OO Agent. After you clear all 3 rankings, what if there was a forth option just called OO7, where it shows you how many *Insert Item Here* you have done, without any goal you have to reach?

I agree with that, you should have to unlock every achievement in level one before the player can reach level two and so forth.

JcFerggy

« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2008, 06:46:01 pm »

I agree with that, you should have to unlock every achievement in level one before the player can reach level two and so forth.

I was not actually referring to how the achievements were unlocked, but names of the level set. Personally, I would be pissed if I had to beat all level 1 achievements before I could do level 2. With that thinking, what would happen to my kills during that time?

What if after you beat a level, it just shows the next icon, instead of having two, showing your level 1 pass, and your level 2 "WIP".
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:47:36 pm by JcFerggy »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up