GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:03:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [WEP] Rocket Launcher Render (9/22/07)  (Read 26438 times)

apedap

Re: [WEP] Rocket Launcher Render (9/22/07)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 10:59:23 pm »

Well, this is an old post, but here's my opinion.

The rocket launcher deals great damage on (my guess) long range wich leads to more usage, wich simultaneously leads to camping / noobs bragging about their skills etc, but still, a really nice weapon!

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 06:23:05 am »

Servers have the choice to limit the weapons.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 04:01:14 pm »

I actually had a dream about the rocket launcher last night... Not only was it sexy, but I was kicking ass with it.

... this is fact by the way.  :-X
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 10:58:07 pm »

Servers have the choice to limit the weapons.

Or better yet, if the serverhost is smart, only have 5-10 mins "rounds" during a map's cycle and have the weaponset change each new round, thus making the time of exploiting RL limited to a short time period of a map (if non explosives weaponsets enable throughout the other rounds before map change)

Ive not noticed extended use of RL being a bad thing, if ppl have a mind to have fun you'll just run around and spam the same as everyone else because explosives weaponset is just pure chaos. Or, pros will formulate a goal to take down these "noobs" you mentioned with weapons such as pp7 for that challenge element.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 11:00:15 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up