GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 11:33:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: back from the dead (again)  (Read 4086 times)

the fallen

back from the dead (again)
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:16:15 am »

Well, a lot has changed since I last checked-in.  A much sexier website (kudos to whoever worked on the graphics), yet another forum (I think this makes 3 or 4 now), almost entirely different dev team, but the game still looks awesome.

Most of you probably don't remember me, but my regards to those who do (what's up, Baron?).  Life has kept me busy and I haven't had the time to see how GE:S was progressing for over a year.  I'm still poking around the site and forums, but cheers to entire team and community for keeping this dream alive.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: back from the dead (again)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 05:16:02 am »

hey, the fallen.

I think i remember you but i think you were before my time.

This is forum phase #4 yes, (1)invision, then (2)GE tailored invision (which invision crashed), then (3)smf 1 (which no one backed so data loss), and now (4)smf 2

Its not really entirely diff team, about 50% are the same as alpha release era

Welcome back tho
Pages: [1]   Go Up