GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:12:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AFL - 2013 Grand Final [Hawthorn vs Freo] Sat 28th Sept  (Read 3938 times)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
AFL - 2013 Grand Final [Hawthorn vs Freo] Sat 28th Sept
« on: September 25, 2013, 08:49:44 am »

It's that time again. The time when Wake descends from a week of hype surrounding Australia's Game. Grand Final week. I come to you every time. I demand satisfaction  ;D

The AFL grand final is played at the home of football. The MCG  === A ground which is as old as the game, and has held upward of 120,000 capacity in standing room days, now resting on 95 to 98,000 thousand capacity seating on Grand Final day === International viewers on cable usually get to see these big games. Look for it early morning Saturday U.S time.

Hawthorn Football Club (Hawks) - Last won 2008 Grand Final

http://www.youtube.com/v/mq-BzIpf5bk

Versus

Fremantle FC (Freo Dockers) - Appearing in their first Grand Final (since their 1995 inception)

http://www.youtube.com/v/KH2h-9WApQo

An expansion club, and my team since the first day they played! Been waiting almost 2/3 of my life for this day!!!!!! Go for the Dockers or GTFO

For all you guys in the americas the live coverage begins around evening of Friday through early morning for Eastern

If you don't have cable there is an online site provided by the AFL. The GF subscription is 15$ which is kinda steep but worth it to me.

http://afltv.afl.com.au/

==U.S/Canada Cable==

Fox Soccer Plus
Fri   27   Sep    9:00   PM    4:00   AM   EDT   Grand Final         (Live)

TSN
Fri   27   Sep   11:00PM    4:00   AM   EDT   Grand Final      (Live)

-- And I believe there are repeats on both on following days!

Bouncedown is at 2.30PM AEST, This Saturday, the last Saturday in September. Commentators for the telecast will be Dennis Cometti and Bruce McAvaney - the first run Channel 7 duo (heard in the 2008 Hawthorn video above) w/special comments by Tom Harley & Leigh Mathews

Coach of the Fremantle Dockers has taken the team into their first Grand Final, in only his second year coaching them, after having finals success at another club a few years ago. The Purple Haze is referred to as the fans and supporters of the club, for their primary color Guernsey.

However, in the GF Freo will wear their White away strip. Go FREO!!!! 19 long years  :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:11:25 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

terps4life90

Re: AFL - 2013 Grand Final [Hawthorn vs Freo] Sat 28th Sept
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:16:51 pm »

WE NEED TO.....

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: AFL - 2013 Grand Final [Hawthorn vs Freo] Sat 28th Sept
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 12:17:14 am »

Purple haze!!!!!

One day to go. I am so pumped  :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up