GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 24, 2024, 10:00:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SGDQ 2014 - Goldeneye  (Read 5082 times)

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
SGDQ 2014 - Goldeneye
« on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:37 pm »

They just did a 100% 00 Agent completion run.

But the announcer sucked balls and didn't read off my donation on air.
http://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donor/35564/10?comments

GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
Re: SGDQ 2014 - Goldeneye
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:23:53 pm »

It was fun to watch.

But I face palmed super hard when nobody knew that Cradle was based off the radio telescope in Puerto Rico.

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 01:04:12 am »

that is a very generous donation you gave Enzo!

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 05:59:30 pm »

Best GE speedrun hands down

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 04:51:15 am »

Damnit I knew I was missing awesome runs when someone on facebook TODAY mentioned the stream. Well guess I'll check the SpeedDemosArchives channel for the run when they upload it. Actually I like that better since I'm not interested in all the games they run or glitch with, etc. So I like it better to pick the videos that are the games I want to see them do. I love the DK64 and OoT glitchruns. I actually started a playthrough of DK64 on my on N64 using glitches, it's fun and a lot are easy to do. xD
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 05:00:30 pm »

I do 101% runs of DK64 for my part, and a few Goldeneye levels too. I'm not topping the WR's of Goldeneye by a long shot (Always sub 10 seconds off WR) but it's always fun to do. As for DK64, I improve every run and I'm getting closer to the WR almost each playthrough. Not very interested in doing glitch runs but I always like watching them.

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:02 pm »

I do 101% runs of DK64 for my part, and a few Goldeneye levels too.
Wait let me see if I'm understanding that part correctly, are you saying that you're in SGDQ or as opposed to donating to them, you make runs for people to enjoy?
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:00 pm »

Wait let me see if I'm understanding that part correctly, are you saying that you're in SGDQ or as opposed to donating to them, you make runs for people to enjoy?

Neither, I have not the equipment to record nor stream my runs, and I am not part of the SGDQ. I doubt they host a 101% run, since it's over 6 hours long.
I do these runs at home.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 04:20:25 am »

Skyward Sword runs are 6 hours..  but thats still a speed run.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee
Pages: [1]   Go Up