GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 11:14:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gamemodes noy Cycling  (Read 2643 times)

Chrno

Gamemodes noy Cycling
« on: December 25, 2010, 11:22:58 pm »

Hi guys, long time lurker but first time poster.

I bought a server today as my own little christams present to myself. Everything is going the way I want it too ecept for one little thing. The gamemode on my server starts on and is stuck on Live and Let Die and it won't cycle the .txt at all. I know abouth 'ge_gameplay_mode' and have set it to 2 but it still won't cycle.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks!

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: Gamemodes noy Cycling
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 11:46:38 pm »

Have a look at your gesource/gameplaycycle.txt if all seems fine use the console command ge_gp_cyclefile gameplaycycle.txt

This can be set in any of your server configs. If that works for you just add the line:

ge_gp_cyclefile gameplaycycle.txt

anywhere in your gesource/cfg/server.cfg
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Chrno

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 12:11:04 am »

Just tried that now, but the server would not restart when I put that command in the server.cfg file. Any other fixes?

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 12:19:20 am »

Did you try exec server.cfg?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Chrno

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 12:23:54 am »

Yes, it does it everytime I restart the server. First thing it does when loading new map.

EDIT: It seems to be cycling now. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:26:29 am by Chrno »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 11:36:44 pm »

Thanks for supporting the mod, and we hope your server goes nice for you! Excellent xmas present indeed :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up