GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:18:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug Fixer  (Read 4695 times)

Anthony

• GES Plugin Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Anthony has no influence.
Bug Fixer
« on: March 10, 2010, 08:32:10 pm »

If you guys want, I can fix some programming bugs. For example, triggering -aimmode without a +aimmode first crashes the game. Psychic diagnosis: Deleting a NULL pointer?
I can definitely at least propose potential bug fixes.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Bug Fixer
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:08:41 pm »

Even though most of us know your name "anthony" is the new username to the old "pimpinjuice", and there is a history and you have been helpful for the community in several phases of the mod history ; this is a weak application.

At best it appears unprofessional, at worst, disrespectful. However all that means nothing if you can be dedicated and provide us not only support programming, but help with the many code initiatives KM is working up based on our future needs for the mod.

Totally up to KM on this call... Of course. :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:10:13 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Anthony

• GES Plugin Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Anthony has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 09:48:15 pm »

I don't mean to come off as unprofessional or disrespectful. Ever since I showed up to help out again, I get a disrespectful comment from one of the older programmers (The one that does Desura....)
Anyway, I have been playing alot and you can check out my work.
1) http://SourceMod.com/ - Look around. I am a moderator and help with SM, C++, MM:S, etc...
2) http://War3Source.com/ - My baby, War3Source which is an open source Warcraft plugin for SM. It is derived from my original War3: ES script (http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=1166)
3) http://IaconoSoftware.com/ - Semi-professional tech support and custom programming / websites.
EDIT: 4) I am also working on a scripting engine called Antonette, which is a slowly moving project.

Sorry again if I seemed disrespectful, I am actually friends with KM (or at least I think so :x haha)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:07 pm »

ummm no.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 11:20:52 pm »

if you know monkey then theres no need to apply, he would just ask for your help and ask one of us to bump you at anytime haha.

but he already said no so guess thats the end of it lol.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:48:09 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms
Pages: [1]   Go Up