GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:01:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concept Artist?  (Read 4450 times)

Hypergear

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hypergear has no influence.
Concept Artist?
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:35:53 pm »

Just a quick question, I don't suppose you guys are after any conceptual work being done? I know the position isn't on the list but I thought I'd ask anyway. I'm a graduate Illustrator and Concept artist and I'm looking to work on some projects. Had a blast on Golden Eye source, really brings back memory's from the original game, great stuff! :) I have a few pieces of work at www.hypergearstudios.com if your interested in having a look.

Thanks for your time.

-HG

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
Re: Concept Artist?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 04:53:46 pm »

Yeah, we would love to have some concept work done. It would help not only the development process but could also be used as a nice addition to our PR campaign as well.

I can see concept art working well with some of our more overhauled levels, ones that need alot of ideas and direction. Ones that I can think of off the top of my head would be Temple, Train and some of the originally Single Player maps in the original game, now turned multiplayer maps in our recreation, could use some nice direction and concepts in order to properly design and make the flow of the maps work.

I'm going to bump you to trial member, and give you some pieces to work on. Make a topic in the trial members board and I'll get to you as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 04:57:47 pm by Sean [Baron] »
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

Hypergear

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hypergear has no influence.
Re: Concept Artist?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 05:19:23 pm »

Thanks much for your quick reply and offer! Ill go and make a topic on said board and look forward to your projects.

-HG
Pages: [1]   Go Up