GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:52:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source Beta 4 | Release 19 feb | NEW SERVER HOTFIX! (22nd)  (Read 40212 times)

Muddler

Re: GoldenEye: Source Beta 4 | Downloads + more!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 06:15:30 pm »

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 06:25:41 pm »

Thank you guys for the links
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 05:16:56 am »

And thanks again to the huge community drive that is bringing this (best) release a satisfying launch. It makes us humbled to still see massive numbers downloading and many thousands playing throughout the day when we know there are many mods and games people get time invested in! So keep it up guys we appreciate the love.

Tomorrow morning will be a news post gift from us to you, all we ask is you keep playing and keep supporting the community! I'm sure many devs will be in game tomorrow too, so look out for that :) I know for a fact we are a rare mod that has enough size to actually be noticed in game playing with the fans. It's always nice I'm sure for you all. To be able to say thanks in person not just on the forum.

Everyone working and having fun together will bring GE:S from a staple of the modding scene, to even further heights. ;)

{EFC}Cobra

• Elite Fighting Corps
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • {EFC}Cobra has no influence.
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 05:20:25 am »

Devs in the servers?  Awesome, I can get my achievement for being killed by them 500 times...

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 05:34:54 am »

its only 50 times^
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

{EFC}Cobra

• Elite Fighting Corps
  • Agent
  • {EFC}Cobra has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 05:48:28 am »

Should be differant ranks...I.E. 00Noob...Get killed by a Dev 500 times.

yue_1993

• Agent
  • yue_1993 has no influence.
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 06:58:40 am »

Please fix LTK bug.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 07:17:28 am »

This is fixed in MANY servers already. Go on WNx and "jestservers" servers.

All will be given the hotfix tomorrow. For now, just stick to the ones I mentioned when you want LTK gameplay

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: GoldenEye: Source Beta 4 | Release 19 feb | NEW SERVER HOTFIX! (21st)
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2010, 02:20:08 am »

Officially completed server HOTFIX in the announcement board and updated in this threads first post. "4.02" is required download for all SERVERhosts. Thanks again community. Get the word out servers can fix every issue by applying this server fix. ;)

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 03:03:44 am »

And thanks again to the huge community drive that is bringing this (best) release a satisfying launch. It makes us humbled to still see massive numbers downloading and many thousands playing throughout the day when we know there are many mods and games people get time invested in! So keep it up guys we appreciate the love.

Tomorrow morning will be a news post gift from us to you, all we ask is you keep playing and keep supporting the community! I'm sure many devs will be in game tomorrow too, so look out for that :) I know for a fact we are a rare mod that has enough size to actually be noticed in game playing with the fans. It's always nice I'm sure for you all. To be able to say thanks in person not just on the forum.

Everyone working and having fun together will bring GE:S from a staple of the modding scene, to even further heights. ;)

Indeed. I saw KM, Spider, VC (He totaly owned me with the GG while I was the Baron) and many others. It's always a pleasure to play with you and have some fun. :)
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 06:16:26 am »

This is mind blowing. This is EPIC!! THIS IS AWESOME!

Thank you GES Developers for these great changes and updates.

I can't wait to log in to steam after a year of not playing. I was busy with school and stuff.

Lock and Load!

Oh, the GES Beta 4 in Piratebay.... I recommend not going to Piratebay as they are a lot of "spying folks" in there.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:18:21 am by osaeed2k9 »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Retired Lead Developer
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2010, 07:09:56 am »

Never had a issue with piratebay.

Anyhow, serverhosts please take notice...NEW hotfix released today.

http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,4761.0.html

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2010, 07:18:11 am »

Never had a issue with piratebay.

Anyhow, serverhosts please take notice...NEW hotfix released today.

http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,4761.0.html

Oh, Cuz i use peerblock and lots of fake servers and stuf.

Well, if its ok, lets keep it :)  faster downloads.

czarofthefrozentundra

• Agent
  • czarofthefrozentundra has no influence.
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2010, 03:39:49 pm »

So I realize that the install and hotfix are for dedicated servers, but what about people with the client install that run servers?  This is how I usually play with my friends.  Are the bugs there as well, or should everything be fine?  Thanks.

VC pwned me as well on Friday night.  Halfway to my achievement.  Lots of fun!

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2010, 04:42:50 pm »

You can download the server patch.

It contains only the server.dll and some gameplay files that were fixed.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up