GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:52:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GesFX Version 2.0  (Read 13503 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: NEW v1.2 ADDED - GesFX Version 1.1/1.2 - Movie Preset (Brighter Version)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 09:24:54 am »

I'll get back to you. That might be a problem. It's 4:30AM and I'm laying down. Goodnight.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 09:31:06 am »

Yeah man, I'm a bit cream crackered myself... We'll try and sort this out tomorrow ;)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 06:31:04 pm »

Yeah man, I'm a bit cream crackered myself... We'll try and sort this out tomorrow ;)

So I have my NVIDIA set to have other applications control the color settings.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2016, 09:22:28 pm »

So I have my NVIDIA set to have other applications control the color settings.

Did it correct your issue?

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
    • Steam Account
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 09:24:23 pm »

No.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 10:19:04 pm »

I'll write a guide on changing settings on the fly either tonight or tomorrow. You will be able to play around with the visuals and see the changes immediately as you play with them, I'm working on something else at the moment, but almost done... I think.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
Re: GesFX Version 1.1/1.2 + Guide to Changing Settings While in Game.
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 01:32:00 am »

Added a guide to changing Reshade settings while in game. Check at the bottom of original post :)

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
Re: GesFX Version 1.1/1.2 + Guide to Changing Settings While in Game.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 01:06:51 pm »

Move from Reshade 1.0 to 2.0 and Overlay Issues
------------------------------------------------

So first off, the overlay issue. I continued to look into the issue that codemaster94 was having and have discovered... Kind of by accident, that it's a conflict related to softwares that hook into Direct 3D Dll files, can't believe I didn't think of it earlier... Must be that "Dumbass" pill I swallowed the other night. I usually have Steam Overlay off by default (Don't like stuff popping up when I'm playing a game), but decided to put it on so I could be in contact with codemaster94 while in game to make the helping process a bit easier. This is what happens since:-

As soon as a popup from Steam Overlay appears my screen gamma becomes insanely bright, however, as soon as I open any menu on Goldeneye Source it corrects itself:-

If you have any other software that hooks into DirectX, you will need to deactivate it to avoid conflict with my Reshade.

Second, I'm in the process of moving to Reshade 2.0 for better Windows 10 support, but Windows 7 and 8 should be unaffected by the change. I am still running some tests on various settings, will try to get the right balance for everyone, to those of you that have had issues, my apologies.

Mark :)

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
Re: GesFX Version 2.0
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 11:55:39 pm »

Everything has been moved over to Reshade 2.0. Original post and guide have been updated to reflect this. As always, any questions, just ask :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up