GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:57:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Public Relation's App  (Read 9348 times)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Public Relation's App
« on: January 25, 2012, 12:23:00 pm »

Dear Goldeneye: source members, develepors, and fans alike, I am highly interested in joining the goldeneye: source team as the PR position.

If you have played much goldeneye source, chances are very good you may have run into me a few times, I go by the name "punisher186" nowadays, but am formally proxie.  I have been playing GES for as long as I can remember now, it all started back around May 2009 when I downloaded my first version of the game.  I immedietly became immersed in the games culture by frequenting the most popular servers such as WNx and Octopussy's WetSpot, this is the first clan I ever joined.

I first started working with this community in around 2009-10 by helping Earthworm Jimbo help run the OWS servers.  I have also been able to help several players that frequent the mod beta test maps, like CCSaint's Siberia, Cy's Funhouse, and many more.

Now, I understand this position is very demanding and IN demand at the moment, but I feel that my several years of past involvement will finally pay off once if I get the position.

Thank you for your time,

Proxie

http://forums.geshl2.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3431

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
Re: Public Relation's App
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 01:04:18 pm »

When it rains, it pours   :D
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 01:33:46 pm »

I can see everyone likes my style of writing.

MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Bashe

• Uppercut, oh yeah
  • Retired Developer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!Bashe is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenEye: Source Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 01:45:10 pm »

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 02:13:56 pm »

*facehoof*
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »

It's a no from me. Working with community is different than writing and representing our level of quality. Two different skills - Thanks for your interest and being a Goldeneye: Source player and fan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up