GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:09:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: twine_mi6_sc  (Read 6216 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
twine_mi6_sc
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:46:25 am »

My renovations are done and twine_mi6_sc is locked and loaded for play. It's been super-properly optimized with area portals, and there are some minor cosmetic changes. I'd like to thank my editor, ES, for being very patient with me in testing this over, and over, and over.

You can download the map here:  http://www.tinyuploads.com/download/file/fTsbO6

Enjoy,
Sam Colt
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:07:36 am by Sam Colt »
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: twine_mi6_sc
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 04:01:08 am »

Nice changes, should have packed the map and sound file together though.

http://www.tinyuploads.com/download/file/fTsbO6

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:07:47 am »

Fixed

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:10:49 am »

feels better now. there are still some small issues (plants cutting into the walls, some ceiling lights cutting into the ceiling, no mirrors, very bright lights in the shooting range), but I´m glad you fixed a lot of things we talked about, like the ceiling texture in the big bathroom, the weird architecture with the 3 doors, the layout of the small bathroom and the area in front of M`s office.

your map is getting better and better. you should post it in the third party area of the wiki page.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:29:40 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

liamcadhain

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 11:34:38 am »

Looks good Sam. Also is that Gabe Newell in that Indiana Jones-esque picture in screenshot 2? Looks hilarious!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:26 pm »

Nicely done pal', Too bad I forgot about the testing sessions... D'oh!

terps4life90

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 03:03:56 pm »

Looks good man :)... One thing I might add is that you need Moore pictures in the office section.

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:25:41 pm »

The deal is done, the contract sealed. No alterations can be made.
Pages: [1]   Go Up