GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 04:21:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga`s house  (Read 67966 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga`s house
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 11:54:12 am »

I´m already working on the funhouse (my first level ever). my reference is the gamecube-game rogue-agent I ordered 2 months ago. and kraid is absolutely right: to make the level bigger I added the beach-part, but it´s far from done. but I promise, I´ll bring it out, maybe in late summer

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:19:01 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

iamfuturetrunks

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • iamfuturetrunks has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 06:20:42 pm »

well im not a moder or anything however I have seen lots of mods and stuff from other games (such as Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy) where people who made custom maps put pics in from the movie of characters and that was their look in the game but put their user name in the pic or something. However that was a mod for a game that had been out for a long time and well the mods were completely free. However I am not sure if it would be copyright protected. It might be but well most people who actually were in the movie or who made the movies probably wouldn't notice it or even get mad over it because its a minisquel(?) pic in a map. But there might still be copyright protection. So I am unsure. However I have never made mods before or maps.

Also that should be fun if your making one like that for the fun house. However it might be nice to make the map bigger like the fun house part. Like add on a second secrert fun house part maybe. Like a secret door leads to a second fun house or something with more fun traps and stuff. Like maybe with a (kinda) gun range with moving (like cardboard) targets that you can wheve in and out of when someones chasing you but also have it on a timer so that the targets all fold down onto the floor for like 10 seconds or something and at the end have a gun turret(s) or something that you can use to shoot at the targets or your enemy if hes still following (one example). even though it wasn't in the movie it still could be fun. However I guess it could be really hard to do that possibly. I have other ideas but yeah.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 02:38:10 pm »

there definitely will be some secret passages, weird sounds, voices from hell, laughter, cowboy- and mob-music, the golden gun, buuuuuut you know I´m learning by doing..this is my first level ever, so I don´t know how get things activated like in rogue agent..yet. I already have a problem with mirrors, ´cause as far as I know, the player can´t see himself in the mirrors because of valve-engine-shit. and that´s a problem for my precious hall of mirrors.  >:(

but you know, i´m some crazy cunt and I´m sure I will figure it out soon
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:49:29 am by The Cy »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 12:42:37 pm »

brief glimpse of the hall. I´m willing to work hard on this map

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:57:22 pm by The Cy »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 05:41:51 pm »

something new on the western front:

and the mob´s place:

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 05:51:17 pm »

Oh wow, I wasn't sure if anything was going to come out of the ideas batted around here. I'm glad to see you're actually making it!
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 09:04:02 pm »

yeah, the map is progressing very well. I´m totally addicted  ;D

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 10:03:57 pm »

I actually like this A LOT because it could be used to prevent LTK from being run on ge_cradle.
!
But...
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 08:57:06 am »

It's looking good so far. If you need help just ask me on steam.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 06:05:05 pm »

new new new  ;D

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 08:30:16 pm »

Looks pretty awesome, and goofy :) Which is positive for the map. Nice job man, keep workin it. We have a lot of community maps in development so we should have lots of new content headed our way.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:31 am »

This turns out great. Can't wait to see the rest of the map.

BTW: use cl_drawhud 0 and impulse 200 (requires sv_cheats 1) if you want to get rid of the Hud and weapon/hand model for pure levelshots.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 10:25:06 pm »

I like the concept - it has potential. Though you should fill up a bit more your map with props -- screenshots #2 (post July 03, 2010) and #1 (post July 03, 2010) seem a bit dull. I like ss #1 (post July 02, 2010) too, and the last 2, though you should go easy on the brushwork ;)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 06:27:49 pm »

Hey Ho, let´s go! Time for UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!   ;D

my new limo. and the outline of a dead body...what happened to the poor fucker?

watch out! it´s a trap! waahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

stairway to hell

shoot or die!

the famous rock

sincerely,

Scaramanga´s brother
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:46:17 pm by The Cy »

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 10:59:32 pm »

Looks pretty good, keep it up!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up