GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:11:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ePSXe video walkthroughs and gameplay I've made  (Read 17349 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Some ePSXe video walkthroughs and gameplay I've made
« on: August 31, 2016, 11:24:55 pm »

So I've been recording old PS1 videogames lately and working on college. This is one of the videos that I just posted from a game called Syphon Filter. It used to be the game I always played back in the day. Nothing too fancy, watch if you like.

And here's a playlist of all my PS1 videos, if you want to remember all the fun games from back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJmNjZ92pUArPhJ6i4AL0A7JwOL5fD13y

I'll probably post a new one 2 or 3 times a week.

Let me know what you think,
Code

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: Some ePSXe video walkthroughs and gameplay I've made
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 12:06:05 am »

This game actually looks pretty good, I remember it coming out back in the day, but I never got round to playing it. Looks like I missed out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up