GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:44:57 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: This is Armoured-Fury but read what i have to say before banning me.  (Read 22581 times)

soupcan

• Lead Systems Administrator
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 214
  • soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Profile
Re: This is Armoured-Fury but read what i have to say before banning me.
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 08:09:01 pm »

This is not what i had in mind when i said make amends with the team.... >_< i blame roger for setting off AF's fuse....

Pretty sure AF just wants the drama... no way he didn't see the multiple posts welcoming him back to the forums...

Also, his criticism on the P90 model is no longer valid; it doesn't actually look like that, at least not any more.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:42:42 am by soupcan »

terps4life90

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »

This is not what i had in mind when i said make amends with the team.... >_< i blame roger for setting off AF's fuse....

How can you blame me for his actions? He isn't a toddler. He should know how to act regardless of what has been said. I said my opinion on this topic. Accept it or don't...I really don't care. I did nothing wrong. IF Amoured Nut sack doesnt like my opinion well...that is to damn bad. Get over it. I am not being nice to this clown due to the fact of what he did. I find it funny that he wanted to make amends with you fellas and someone says something he doesnt like and he automatically reverts to his old self. He hasn't changed. He is still the same jerk he will always be.

For old times sake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzQ5LD7AW8&list=PL1B8EFB4C5090103C
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:18:18 pm by RogerSm007e »

Lord_Crow

• I sell stamps and stamp accessories.
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Lord_Crow barely matters.Lord_Crow barely matters.
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 10:02:45 pm »

This is rapidly going down hill...

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 07:31:39 am »

LOL.
This should be closed and kept on the forum for historical purposes. I want to see that thread again in a year.

Lord_Crow

• Agent
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 08:40:25 pm »

LOL.
This should be closed and kept on the forum for historical purposes. I want to see that thread again in a year.
Agreed.

terps4life90

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 07:32:00 pm »

Who in the heck are you Lord_Cow? I haven't seen you before.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 02:03:23 am »

I think it's Adrian.  He's from CT.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

soupcan

• Lead Systems Administrator
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 214
  • soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!soupcan is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 03:28:46 am »

I think it's Adrian.  He's from CT.

No, it's someone else.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 05:15:41 am »

Adrian said it wasn't him.  I found him via the TG group.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TraitorsGateFnFCrow
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Lord_Crow

• Agent
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 03:45:59 pm »

terps4life90

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 12:25:44 am »

I know that back then i was a dick, my mum had just died, my emotions were all over the place and, to be honest, i was in no position to keep working on this mod.

I saw somebody as a threat and i lashed out and i know that i shouldn't have done that. 

I also know that I've made one or two videos disputing the whole "who made what and when" thing but i seriously don't care anymore.

I just wish to tell you that I'm long over this silly dispute but if you wish to continue to go on hating me then that's fine.

You are good people, i can't name people here because i don't know who has left and who is still with you, but i respect your cause.

I know that i threatened to release your mod to the public but i had no intentions of doing so, i was just angry at how you had treated me.  Why wouldn't i release your mod?  Because i understand why you make it, i respect the fact that you do this because of "Nickster" and, had i released your mod, I'd have felt a lot of guilt.

So this is just me trying to make amends and trying to say that there are no hard feelings towards you, they were shit times but we all move on.

If you wish to ban me then go ahead, i just wanted to get some closure on the matter.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/386218_499456156732306_1669309678_n.jpg

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 04:04:07 am »

This thread is 6 years later evidence of why A-F was discarded in the first place. Says one this, does the complete opposite and throws in some teen angst dick behaviour.

I guess maybe some anger management issues in the present day.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 04:31:48 am »

That escalated quickly.

Unnecessary provocation by derps4life, followed by an outburst.
Irrational and confusing...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:51:28 am by Rodney 1.666 »
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up