GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 12:09:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new models?  (Read 3487 times)

dq200

new models?
« on: March 01, 2010, 04:04:08 am »

I noticed you guys left out some people from the old game / movies , are you adding anymore in beta 5?

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: new models?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:15:57 am »

We can't just pull tons of models out of our asses, the amount of assets you see ingame have been made by a bunch of developers over the past five years, and take a very long time to make (characters can take several months, a map can take years).

We plan to remake everything from GE64 plus more in terms of content, but it takes lots of time.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: new models?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 04:53:28 am »

This is in the wrong forum.

Aside from that, SSL speaks the truth. Things take time, we don't have full time dedication capable for this and people usually have a good measure of patience for us. It would be in your interest to cut us some slack, or else you will just be frustrated for no reason. Mods tend to be slaves of slow labor.

We deliver a great spectrum of goldeneye completion with beta 4, all thats left is a handful of assets from each department, those again, may take time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up