GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:58:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Characters clothes  (Read 2731 times)

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
Characters clothes
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:29:01 am »

First of all I'm happy the forum is back.

Now, I really like GE:S and I think it's one of the best mod I've ever seen... but I've always though the multiplayer characters weren't enough too.

I think the idea to chose the colours of the Bond suite is really nice.

So I was wondering why don't you add this feature to other characters? It could be perfect for the female scientist or Obbjob.

It does not cost much time as creating other characters, but it makes the multiplayer experience (IMHO) more different and exciting.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Characters clothes
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:13:17 am »

Because in the time it takes to skin 4 different outfits an artist could be working on a character that is a little more urgently wanted/required in the game, than variety in clothes at this time.

For sure we have had many discussions on this and the developers are excited to do this type of thing (varying clothes).

Just takes time. Comes down to artist being willing, and implementation making sense.

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
Re: Characters clothes
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:18:23 am »

Ok, thank you for the answer.

I'll wait for new updates.
Pages: [1]   Go Up