GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:05:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a banner template of Goldeneye Source  (Read 8316 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Need a banner template of Goldeneye Source
« on: March 18, 2014, 02:43:34 am »

Hi, I opened up a computer repair store and I have a lot of window space. I thought what if I go to staples and get a banner done.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/content/copyandprint/banners.html

If someone can make a sweet Goldeneye Source template that will fit for this banner size   Small 3' x 1.6'  I can hang it on the window.

I see over 100-300 cars drive by my store and in many of them are college teenagers (we have 3-4 colleges nearby). They can visit this site and hopefully that will bring more exposure.

It needs to have the website link    forums.geshl2.com

We should not use anything from Goldeneye movie, the n64 game, etc as that may violate

Whatever the devs think is safe, lets use and get more exposure. I have clients asking to build gaming computers and the first thing was to install GES on their machines.

Throw me some good designs and as a community, we can vote the best looking one and I can have Staples print it out.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: Need a banner template of Goldeneye Source
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 06:04:28 am »

I think this is a good idea, especially if your business attracts a good amount of customers. If you build a decent conversation with some of your customers, Ear to mouth can work pretty well in those cases. A banner in your store can attract attention, too. If there's a line or something delaying customer service, people usually look around the shop and their surroundings, which would most likely lead to seeing it.

Let's see how this goes!

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 03:53:30 am »

What happening with this? Anyone helping him?

Lets face it. College people is the target market here. No use appealing to the longtime fans/oldtimers, they have mostly moved on. Myself included.

Wishful Thinking!

• Community GE:S Australia Admin
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Wishful Thinking! has no influence.
    • Wishful Thinking!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 01:15:29 pm »

If you refer to the server banner message of the day?
You can easily code one up.
..: PC Gaming & Anime | TeamSpeak 3: ts3.wishfulthinkings.net :..

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 02:28:24 pm »

Dude, two years old, and not to do with topic.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up